Resignation from SL

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DC_Phoenix.

• With immediate effect i have resigned from SL, my SL char's will deleted as soon as i have transfered funds and equipment to Gunny, I have been offered to join more than 1 clan but i decline the offers as i will not be playing all that much for the time being therefore i do not see clan membership as an option at the moment, i do though appreciate those offers. I am not leaving the server and the reason i am giving everything to Gunny to do with as he pleases is because i want to start from scratch as a freelancer, if i was to transfer everything on to my new char's i would very quickly have nothing to do, this way i have the challenge of building my new char's with no help, new char's will have same names or derivatives of screamer/starscream. see you all in space.

• Good for you m8. Indeed, starting from scratch give you a lot to do.

Regards,

RG

[4] Don´t argue, [3] Just Do it

Good Friends are Forever [prost]

We always remember the ones who are not with us within our heart

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="350"></embed></object>
    My Mind is Free & My Imagination would take me to places I never dream of 8)

• i dont understand why ppl leave their clans while those really need every help they could get
    i just cant understand such a stupid shit sorry

no members and the clan will die
    no clans and the server will die
    a very clever decision some ppl did and still do

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• That's the whole point of me leaving OP the clan IS dead no-one has been active or seen online for over a month, the last time there was more than 1 of us arround at the same time it was a meeting to decide whether or not to carry on because of that same reason (no was taking part in anything at all), i do enjoy playing on the server, came back to it when you released 1.7 the only reason myself and a certain other player (i wont drag names into this) left back in 1.52 was because of a certain war we got caught up in where me and him were constantly harrased and blocked into the liner that was the main trade route at the time, a lot has changed since then, people like Newpol (from first time we were on here) and Dopple etc. that have helped us when we started out and that was greatly appreciated, like i said i am not leaving the server i just dont have a lot of time to be playing anymore so clan membership i dont see as a viable option, lastly it has been pointed out more than once that SL should have made the choice of ASF or CSF, but we were told we were to stay nuetral to both......doesnt work like that, apart from the odd bounty we were given to do our roleplay was dead, had we been a member of either of the 2 i am damn sure people would have actually played more and taken part instead of just not bothering, i do see your point OP and i'm not going to say you are wrong, but i am no one-man clan, my pvp skills are nothing compared to someone like say Gunny so me taking that job was out of the question, i was un-aurthorised to recruit so bassically that meant i was online trading or killing npc's for the last month and that is not what a clan is all about

• it always depends on the members if something is active and if i would be the last one left i would fight for the clan and find new members

but thats my oppinion

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• correct, but for the time being i have niether the time nor patience to try, this is why i made the decission, recruitment attempts where made but nothing came of them, no one person is responsible and i have no intention of pointing the finger because no one is in the wrong we just didnt pull together, for some people it can work out and for some it doesnt, just didnt this time for me, dont get me wrong i agree with your oppinion it just isnt the thing for me at the moment

• Good luck friend - I hope it works out for u.

U also said this...

but i am no one-man clan, my pvp skills are nothing compared to someone like say Gunny so me taking that job was out of the question

Some people would say my pvp skills are not great. Whatever it is - I would still try and get the bounties. You could jump Gunny when he dont expect it or something :-)

1. It gives u something to do
    2. U will improve yr own skills
    3. U will get to know ur prey (and if its right - have good relationship with them)

Anyway - I hope u stay around and I look forward to seeing u online

Its also shame the community didnt see this role (merc) and help u (SL) a bit in it until much later - and maybe too late.

For sure there were long periods when the jobs/bounties board was inactive

Inferno - could you please update that board?

And annouce online when u feel like - do both pls

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK

• If you truely want a good example then look at the DC!!! I've helped resurrect that clan more times than most of u have had a hot dinners served up on your table!!! and were still going after 3 yrs :D

The morale is.... Nothing is ever truely dead when your prepared to put some work in to it :)

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]