Server Down

There are 21 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by BG_Galacticfire.

• Down for me too

Maybe we got to take some systems out of ASF/CSF battle such as Ham, Texas and NL and make them nuetral so no large battles take place in them - in this case we were only about 6 pilots b4 crash.

Blame me if u like - but I was only trying to tax some IOCs in Rheinland who then chase me to Ham and things got out of control.

Ioc havent paid tax for 15 months and I am trying to collect the back payments and interest - I think with all things added together they owe the revenue officers seven thousand trillion dollars - which LP collect on behalf of the governments.

I ask Angmar and Bonzai to make a small token payment but they refused - u should blame them.

Also BG Si refused to pay in Texas earlier

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK

• I am going to try and restart it now.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Sorry Guys, TelNet is not responding. Maybe Op has it down for an update, but either way we are going to have to wait for him to restart it.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• i do appagise for not paying tax, roflmao i tried to say that without laughing.

we all know the Drill we sit and we wait, we wait and the server comes back.

then nomal things resume like LP asking for tax: BG,IOC,CFPD and many,many others saying "LOL: No, bite Me!!" (or words to that effect)

lol good to you pirate guys for trying keep up the good work.

C U all in space soon and the fun will continue

regards
    BG_Flyin-Si
    Commander (Red Squadren Wing Leader)

• Yes, when I do get online, I promise all of you I will be more violent then ever in my Shroud.

• BG said...

Be happy that the server went down as BG reinforcements were on route.....lol

Recently I purchase a new mouse with many more buttons. I mapped one of them to crash the server when too many ASF pilots get near.

And ... remember to pay ur taxes as no one can evade that responsibility .... like death ... it comes to us all.

Citizens and pilots of Crossfire - I ask u is it right that some so called friendly clans can get away with not paying taxes when the rest of u happily do so?

Help me, help us (LP) bring an end to this unfairness and support us in bringing equality of opportunity to all to pay taxes - to all.

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK

• hm, when i launched SP and went to MP from there to see the list of servers, i saw 3 players of CF server ....
    weird ...

ah, maybe is OP doing something ..... lets hope we will know more infos soon ^^:P

• op said something about updating the server on our last bg meeting

edit:
    web-server

[angel] Give me your hand and follow me into the light! [angel]

MSN: MarcBomber@arcor.de (no mail)
    IRC: irc.quakenet.org:6667 #Bomber

[SIZE=1] Post last edited by MarcBomber on 11.09.2005, 10:01 AM. [/SIZE]

• I dont want to speak before OP does, but its cause of a technical problem, its not cause of the update. So it might take lot of time before launcher can get to the files needed to start MP.

Originally posted by Kwisatz Haderach

Citizens and pilots of Crossfire - I ask u is it right that some so called friendly clans can get away with not paying taxes when the rest of u happily do so?

Help me, help us (LP) bring an end to this unfairness and support us in bringing equality of opportunity to all to pay taxes - to all.

nice speach, but sorry... paying tax in space is against my convictions, so the mentioned unfairness and unequality regrettably may continue. [11] :D

but atm the server still seems to be down, i can only activate single player mode. on the other hand this leads to absolute tax equality for all citizens of crossfire... :rolleyes:

edit: will a new install help this time or is the server still down?

The only secure computer is one that's unplugged, locked in a safe, and buried 20 feet under the ground in a secret location - and i'm not even too sure about that one... --- Dennis Huges, FBI.

• technical problem is a very careful expression for what did happen - explaination later

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• nice work!

after a new installation (may have been unnecessary, but a new start isn't wrong sometimes :) ) i can connect to the server again now, but the startscreen shows "single player only" - although the multiplayer option is available and i can connect to the server without any probs.

it seems, i just can't load the current cf-files...

The only secure computer is one that's unplugged, locked in a safe, and buried 20 feet under the ground in a secret location - and i'm not even too sure about that one... --- Dennis Huges, FBI.

• Help...help....help....

A world without playing online is extemely frusrating.

Pls OP get the server up and running.....i have no nails left to bite.

Yours sincerely

One frustrated BG_Galacticfire waiting to take all anger out on Csf.

[5] Evil is just a word .. Me in a fighter is the reality [5]

[SIZE=3]BloodGuard Red Wing Leader[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]ASF Fleet Commander[/SIZE]

• After reading the Gunny thread...is it possible this gutter loser called wolf has messed our server up....

Extreme anger as well as frustration now.

Sorry if an imcorrect assumption.....but im now biting flesh as nails have gone....lol

[5] Evil is just a word .. Me in a fighter is the reality [5]

[SIZE=3]BloodGuard Red Wing Leader[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]ASF Fleet Commander[/SIZE]