Hello, Im new here

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Daywalker.

• HELLO EVERYONE!

Im a new Freelancer player and I have some questions about Crossfire 1.7 mod:

1. Where I can buy good ship (armor 10000+, 6x CLASS 10 weapons, agile) ?

2. Where I can find good and short trade route?

3. Where I can buy Shield Upgrades and Power Generators?

4. Where I can find powerful weapons?

5. Where I can sell Escape Pods for 100.000+

6. Where I can find Jump Holes to DOM'KAVASH systems?

7. Sorry, my english is not good, I live in Poland
    [13]

Please, help me!

• He must have read the readme file of the mod...

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• yep, I read the readme :)

Thank you Inferno. But I have a small problem :/

I will buy internet for two or three months.

But when I connect to CF server, I will ask you for help :)

Thanks a lot, Inferno :))

• Wellcome Ramol! [11]

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• To answer to the 6 first questions, its easy : You'll find everythink in CROSSFIRE ! :D:D:D

For your last question, i think a good dictionnary will do miracles ! :O

Seriously, it's part of the game to discover most of these think by yourself. :]
    But ingame, you'll always find some1 to help you out.

• I start playing the mod 2 weeks ago for few hours a day in Single Player.

Starting in New York i first took some missions and plunder the wrecks. So i get money for buying batteries and nanos. After i shoot down some Mollies for the LP i brought them to texas. The prisons over there (Sugarland and Huntsville) pay for pirates escape pods.

When i have enough money i startet to hamburg system, bought a Valkyrie and some weapons and go back to Behring. Barrow Base with my new weapons gives many escape pods for my income.

The "normal" Systems in this mod are the same as those from the original. In this case i went to buy a Sabre in Dresden, take the lvl. 10 Weapons from Sigma 13 and go back to Texas. From here i often went to Oasis, fighting the Outcasts for 100k escape pods.

In Oasis System later i bought my favorite ship the Deathblade wich was very agile and had 170 cargo space. After getting enough money for paying all the tiny little goodies i bought the lvl. 10 shield in Hiruga and went to x3043.

From here i explore a little bit in the systems and found the story line about Altair.

The four Discs brought me to Sol. I bought a fu...... expensive bribe for the coalition, some new weapons and the 100% armor upgrade from earth, go via the disc informations to Styx and got a new story line.

Now I´m flying a Haidar from Planet Murmansk plunder the wrecks in the Coalition Systems and try to survive against the DK´s when i´m leaving the jumpholes - they are pretty tough.

I have all the goddies u can buy or find and got the informations from the CF Database over here. There you will find the System information which you demand too.

I´m not a trader but have informations about all Planets and stations from the Systems i visited. In the houses home Areas you alway will find one commodity which bring you high profits using only one system. But when i think about 100000 $ you need only one outcast escape pod for it but 2 tradelanes to go catching the money by trading - only my opinion...

Much fun in Sirius for you

Click the image above to visit us.