Baldwin

There are 21 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tyrael.

• received this
    was gonna post it on forums ,but ill let you do that if u wish

I do this out of the friendship we once had. This foolish act by OP will hurt his ego, and likely he will take it out on the CF community in the end. On Northquadrant he has no admin power, so his tongue will cost him dearly; he will not be able to back out unless he runs with his tail in retreat. He cannot ban his powerful foes, he cannot give his pilots uber equipment, and he cannot sabotage his opponents with IONCROSS. There he is nothing, just a simple fool blinded by dried blood. Crossfire has what, 13 aces? We have nearly 20+, with ages of combat training. Crossfire has what, 7 clans (under OP's nail of course), Northquadrant has many registered clans acting with their own free will, including my own. Your aces will have to convert to NQ style of fighting, and in that period you will have already wasted precious time. GK will not be hiding behind the server clans here, we will be acting along our own accord. OP has insulted NQ in the past many times. Does he think that he can throw a rock at a bee's hive and expect to reach in for honey without being stung by the entire colony? We all have scores to settle with the Bloodguard and OP. So again, do what you can to call the ogre down, cause he is going to be running into a line of pikes and he will have no cavalry. Until then I hope that we do not meet in space, I may not be one of the best on NQ anymore (I converted to another style of fighting), but I still am an ace. Goodbye Wavey, I trust that this will stay between us for a few days, since they never do seem to stay private.

Baldwin aka Rapier of the Harks

my reply
    Funnily I have never passed on mails myself before, but I will NOT tolerate people with supposed scores to settle with BG.

You have many miscoceptions and I havent a clue how you could come to them.
    1:Pilots do not have uber equip (never happened since I have been in BG)
    2:He has never sabotaged pilots with ironcross(id love to see some proof on that little story)
    3:Scores to settle with BloodGuard (well thats nothing new bring it on if you are man enough)
    4:So you are a member of GK now? cos that is what you say in your post
    this shit is worthless and i couldnt give a fuck really,you have shown who you are and i couldnt care a toss

• should i move it to the public forums?
    if i do i could tear him in the air showing what he really is by posting his last thread on this forum when he left BG

on the other side he was BG and a friend once...

what do you think?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• He "was" a friend ,but no friend would threaten me or BG with scores to settle.
    He should have kept his mouth shut ,even R39 have never sent me a mail like that and I have talked with them occaisonally.

• and so it begins... -.-

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• doublepost - i know
    but DS just did remind me on something i would have forgotten by writing this mail to me:

well first my answer: dont worry the war IS running... the fact that you dont know it does speak for itself - rofl

ok and now to the main topic:

balwin claims many things... BG using uberships... me manipulating chars to win... NQ being stronger than CF... me insulting NQ... me banning ppl for no real reason

every normal thinking man does know that this is not true
    BG does use normal ships... chars never were manipulated... NQ never was insulted (in fact i did even make a difference between some clans on NQ and the entire server)... and every1 knows that ppl are only banned if they break serverrules (mostly they got warning before and in fact i didnt ban some1 for a very very long time)
    and the "NQ is stronger than CF" can only be a joke?
    who is strong there? you baldwin? you an ace?... you are a nobody compared to real good players... so who do you mean? R39? cmon... those guys got their ass kicked by BG during the 2nd chaos war... they are just a bunch of missile spammers... nothing more

and YOU baldwin you are nothing than a big liar... and now that you call urself an "ace" i will add "bigmouth" to what we can think about you
    EVERYTHING you have said above is nothing than a lie... you went do wavey to convince him to turn against BG and me... to weaken BG... to play your sick game of lies
    but BGs are friends which stay loyal to each other... we fight together... we win together
    it always was this way and it will stay this way till the end of FL
    "FOR BLOOD AND HONOUR" baldwin, that has a meaning for us BGs
    i dont know if it ever was important for you... but i know that you turned against your friends... you turned against those that supported you for so long... those that did protect you... those that didnt want to give you up (even after we already knew what you did and that you did lie to us)

Well baldy... im sry that i have to do this now but you did start it
    http://www.swat-portal.net/php…6d24cc39a23c7fa510a56a774
    this does show how baldwin did lie to BG, his friends, when he left us
    "My own, FL just isnt interesting at the moment." right? Unfortunatly you were on NQ already. So all you said was just a big lie... and like this your statements above are lies aswell... they are simply absurd.

Stay out of the troubles baldwin... BG is at war with another clan
    and the same i do suggest to DS
    that is not your business... that means if you are not interested in a full serverwar... because if you guys take sides it will end there

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• No Comment... :O

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Judge , why i have the feeling that u r coming from "raw" ?

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:

• i answer this mail here coz obviously he has another fake char here (which doesnt surprise due to the fact that honour has no meaning for those guys)

to answer his question if BG would stay out if IOC would b attacked... i will answer it in this way... there was a war between CFPD and BD... there was a war between CFPD and 666... in both cases BG did stay out because it wasnt our business
    if some1 does harm the server itself then we will take sides
    and this is something between BG and GK now.... BG asked the CF clans to stay out as long its just between those 2 clans... IF the NQ ppl think different then fine... they know the concequences

oh and DS... BG as clan already has more than 15 aces (u shouldnt forget that BG is much different and has way more resources than any other clan in FL) and many others on CF became VERY good pilots
    and we already know about NQ "aces" rofl

but all this is not needed as history does show

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• that creep - thats the proof hoe desperate they really are.
    13 aces ??????? now 5 ?? we have at least 25 very good aces, and we dont even need to speak about "fallen" aces we can retrieve anytime we want
    dont know for others, but im ready for shooting-down.
    i repeat it again: i was on many servers and this is the first community i found that was funcioning on FRIENDSHIPS, what i like very much.

so, to all of you loosers trying to seperate us from CF and harm us: dont even try

if you are smart you will these nonsence and continue playing on your NQ and leave us playing here. play there and be happy to playing. we have better play without you traitors tring to destroy us.

• so IOC is in this 2 ?

• ohh...yea right thx burro :))

• What about Inferno, and Dopp...Plus Death_Scyte & Gudam, plus many other I have seen in the Assault PvP. SInce I change some rules, many people enjoy a good pvp in the Assault because they take on secondary objective too ;)

Regards,

RG

PS: They are some other good real pilots out there but ACES, they are more than you think m8 :D but they havent showed the true colors yet

[4] Don´t argue, [3] Just Do it

Good Friends are Forever [prost]

We always remember the ones who are not with us within our heart

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="350"></embed></object>
    My Mind is Free & My Imagination would take me to places I never dream of 8)

had to post this but [Freedom]RG's star trek sig cracks me up every single time i see it

Isn`t that Jonathan Frakes`s face on the left?

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Jonathan Frakes, Brent Spiner and Patrick Steward

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

Originally posted by Doppleganger
    had to post this but [Freedom]RG's star trek sig cracks me up every single time i see it :D

Thank you m8

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R Jonathan Frakes, Brent Spiner and Patrick Steward

Uhhhmm, and I thought those people were Number #1, Jean Luc, & Data having fun in the holoprojector (J/K)

Regards,

RG

[4] Don´t argue, [3] Just Do it

Good Friends are Forever [prost]

We always remember the ones who are not with us within our heart

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="350"></embed></object>
    My Mind is Free & My Imagination would take me to places I never dream of 8)

If a clan now said they where coming to CF to make a war on IOC do you think the entire server would stay out of it?

What an interesting hypothetical question! Absurd, but interesting...because:

1. IOC has never declared war on another clan.
    2. IOC exists only on the CF server.
    3. Only players from CF would have knowledge of IOC.
    4. Whoever would entertain the idea apparently thinks that IOC is incapable of defending itself.
    5. Whoever thinks that an attack on IOC would not also activate alliances is a fool (and IOC does not have an alliance with BG, or several other CF clans).

I can confidently say that any concerted attempt to damage IOC will fail , because IOC pilots retain free will, and value the opportunity to be part of something greater than themselves. They will defend their mates and their own interests tenaciously, and with considerable skill....[gauntlet]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)