Lest Count to 30 000

There are 15,661 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ringotwin.

Gotta talk here since... something drove me off from "You're Banned" game.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Ajay, that's no excuse to leave the other thread, know why ?

You said " Do it one more time and I'm out. "

And I did NOT do it ONE more time, I did it TWICE ! So you can't blame that, because I did NOT do it ONCE, but TWICE, it's different ! :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Yeah, you did that twice. But you POSTED that pony in ONE post, no matter how many pictures - it was ONE post, so I hit Ctrl+W out from there.
    (Ctrl+W is a combination for activating ship cruise engines, just in case).
    And you did it twice, meaning you did in ONE time and then ONE other time, so no matter how many you'd posted.
    That thread is now yours to rule, congratulations.

Edited once, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• 7110. Doublepost, my bad (Downloading Global Storm mod for Battlefield 2. Low connection speed. Accidentally hitting "Sumbit" two times. Need to turn Abathur-style speaking off.)

So, I RULE that thread, YESS :D

Also, remember you MUST NOT come back :P So, you HAVE TO stay out of it, cruised away like a coward.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Coward, yeah, totally fits me. Thanks, I really appreciate of you being honest to me :)

That was sarcasm, you, a Proud Coalition Officer (at least you, proud of yourself about it) being a coward ? You should've at least threatened to headshot me with one of your guns, or snipe me out from Russia...

Also, I remember you do the OPPOSITE of what people tell that you "HAVE to do"... since when you became a doormat, and actually do what people say you to do ? If you are really a MAN, you would be standing there on the banning thread and show me who's boss, instead of speaking like Fluttershy... Guy says "Get out of my way coward !" and she/you say "Coward, yeah... :S totally fits me, thanks."

xD

Threating somebody through the internet with an real-life threat is a kind of Special Olympics.
    And what's with the Special Olympics? Even if you win in it, you are still retarded.
    And I don't take part in Special Olympics: in flame wars and stuff, because I am not retarded (Or I pretend that I am not retarded).

It wasn't real-life threat, it was a forum type threat :P

Anyway, since it looks like you didn't see beyond that part... I will quote it:

Also, I remember you do the OPPOSITE of what people tell that you "HAVE to do"... since when you became a doormat, and actually do what people say you to do ? If you are really a MAN, you would be standing there on the banning thread and show me who's boss, instead of speaking like Fluttershy... Guy says "Get out of my way coward !" and she/you say "Coward, yeah... :S totally fits me, thanks."

Yup, in that post, you acted more like her than you would want to admit.

• 7117 Mirrored number FTW
    Yeah, yeah... whatever...
    But I know that deep inside you want ME to return to the banning thread, that's why you try to exploit my stubbornness. Admit it :)
    And here shows my fake doormatness and makes your exploiting FUBAR. Like Dicord's plans in S02E01, where Dissy even had to brainwash that gosh-darned FS personally because breaking her didn't worked (But for me my current behavior on the server reminds another character. Character that goes by the name of Chrysalis)
    And moreover: I said there "I'm out", that means I'm out.

Actually, making you return wasn't the main reason of that, but to also see you break your stubbornness because of me, I am making an adult out of you ^^

But you know, you are not out yet... you are still here, on this Portal. So why saying you are out of you keep staying here ? I still see you, so you are not out :D

I am not out? That means you want me to GTFO from forum.
    *Fingers are about to hit ctrl+W, ship is headed to the sun*

So that means you would never be seen near any game at all ? It sure sounds efficient, but is it necessary ? :P

Maybe only on this portal. Whatever.
    *Fingers hitting Ctrl+W*
    *Cruise engines charging*