Lest Count to 30 000

There are 15,661 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ringotwin.

Fine ! Welcome back to the normal world ! So now you're not a creep anymore xD

utrack: Blame Tyrael for that :P Him (as he also noticed it) and me spoke about that some hundred posts before, but it was like this since old times, so it wasn't good to change it, and kept it this way :D Afterall, it's a fun thread :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Actually with "I'm out" i meant that I am out only from banning thread. I still will be here.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

How could one know that, "I'm out" can even mean that you are out of the house for a moment, and in an hour you are back with your friends :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Mike, you have foresaw a loophole I can use to return back!
    Not sure if I will even use it though.

That is up to you, if you come back, it'd mean you care about those who care about you, like FS, if not, means you don't care or hate those who care about you, and you really prefer being alone rather than speaking with anyone, but since you didn't go on with your "mission to the sun" trip, it's already a sign that you are not really that type of guy, even if you think so, you just didn't got the chance for it (meet good people or with similar hobbies like you) rather than actually preferring staying locked and not speaking to anyone at all.

Considering ethier returning to banning thread or becoming a lurker. Latter one seems more attractive.
    And I wanted to reply to your post in banning thread:

Sorry but my brain cannot see/understand things that are from other threads in this thread, so I stopped reading at "QUOTED FROM MICHAEL" and the firt bit of green detecting that it is not from this thread, so I can't understand from what dimension that is. Definately not this one.

So if you wish to send me a message, I can only understand a reply in the same thread as the post the reply goes for.

lol, I ban you cus your drone has selfdestruct and is not able to complete the full mission, which is, recovering the reply to it's message. And as you are not there either, you can't see my reply either.... what do we do about that ?

I have two drones :P
    Other one is still cloaked there, like a Zerg Lurker :)

It doesn't matter what it HAD, because it SELFDESTRUCT (including any equipment on it) before I got to send a reply.

SO, you don't have my reply.

Oh, oh ! So you are a Derpy fan now ?

Anyway, you sent 1 drone, and 1 drone has selfdestruct. Unless you send another drone and report it, I will never know if you really received the right message, or just some space junk.

I need to report the drone if I've sent it.
    Should I report the drone if I've planted it before?
    Whatever, I am considering to return in the banning thread. It seems a bit less active with only you and NH.

Edited once, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

Yes, because a planted drone that selfdestructs will actually destroy, or damage the place it is planted, itself.

For example, this nice video destroyed the Dislikes, if you check it on youtube, you will see it has 0 Dislikes, ZERO !!! But it has over 6000 likes, so it is a well known video, just that NO ONE disliked it until now !!

Isn't it worth checking it ? ^^

I wonder what OP is doing here all morning O.o

• 7141 fix your HTML code :) Done lol
    Whatever, I've got banning thread waiting for me. With both of us "the fun will be doubled" as you and Luna like to say.
    What is OP doing here? Reads the bullsh*t we wrote of course :D

Is that, as I told some time ago, I first post it with the code, then Enable the right settings, always, because that is easier than messing up my default settings, as then I have to disable it in the next post, and I have to remember that until the next post, and if I forget, the post is messed up having to be fixed, and still having to remember disabling that setting in the next post :P

• 7143 Don't worry, I don't blame you.
    Now go ahead and call me doormat. Though you will kinda guess that if I won't be a doormat... You know, what will happen.
    Hint hint: S02E19