Alaska

There are 31 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by =gk=supercars.

• Inferno....nice way to start a good relationship with the new clan.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• OP:

Please kindly keep this page UP TO DATE every time when there are changes:

CF Clansystems

Theres no sense of searching the clansystem info from the forums. Simple way is to check from the above mentioned site.

Chars:
    /D/s\F\-Karpaasi
    /D/s\F\-AvSM
    /D/s\F\-AvSM-

Originally posted by Gunny
    Inferno....nice way to start a good relationship with the new clan.

well, sooner or later they will see my in action, hehe

but, really, to block the only way from NY to Alaska isnt really nice from them ;(

Originally posted by Gunny
    Inferno....nice way to start a good relationship with the new clan.

Lol, and this isn't even that hard to do. I can get through Custodian because BG give me clearance whenever they aren't busy with an RP battle, Tohoku and Nephele are easy backdoors (and when the owners and/or ex-owners are around they don't really mind), those controlling Alaska now will probably be fine with letting folks through, and Omi Alpha and FP 7 are alien-infested but certainly managable. There are loads of ways to get to wherever you're going, and unless there are people setting up blockades to stop you there isn't a reason why you can't get from wherever you are to X in less than 15 minutes (er, unless you're in the middle of nowhere somewhere in Altair :P). More clans means more RP and more clansystems means more player-clan interaction. It's all fine for the experience. ^^

(btw, someday I will rule (er... rent) Nephele... it just might have to be on SP [rofl])

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• i know
    but to ask people everytime for permission to enter system?

as you maybe know, there is a rule that if there is NO clan member of the system you want to enter online, the system is then closed

so, i will have to wait for them to show up everyday
    i am a pirate, but i dont like to enter other clans systems cuz its their right to own them since they are paying from them and i dont want to be knows as an "intruder" in the game like some newbies.

and, as for you marshal, well you are in BD clan which is friendly with everyone, so you dont have problem to enter other clan systems

• This is true, and nobody likes to wait, but the advantage LP has is that it's got pirate RP. If you really want to go somewhere and don't want to ask permission I don't think the consequences of tresspassing would be catastrophic. I'd advise you not to do that much in Custodian, but I'm pretty sure that the other routes aren't all that dangerous for you. If it's a big concern for you though you should speak to clan leaders. Sometimes if a certain understanding can be made a player can be granted clearance to pass whenever he or she wants. Maybe that'd be worth looking into for you :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• The entry rules are in discussion right now,
    between STF and me (as he is the only other member of the clan, i´m knowing at the moment).
    They will be posted, when the decision is made.
    As STF is paying, i only make suggestions, but my personal opinion to that matter is not making the way more difficult for Freelancers without a clan.
    For the others, the matter depends on RP.

@ Inferno: I´m glad that you´re such an honest person concerning rental status, but you´re a PIRATE 8)
    According to my oppinion, crossing systems without permission is what Pirates are expected to do [8]
    With all consequences....

-Mephisto.de-

奢れる人も久しからず、ただ春の夜の夢のごとし。。。

~MN~Mephisto~ ~MN~Mephisto-Trading ~MN~Mephisto-S ~MN~Fudo_Myoo

• Agreed 100% Mephisto!
    BTW, Wellcome to CF! [8]

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

@ Inferno: I´m glad that you´re such an honest person concerning rental status, but you´re a PIRATE 8)
    According to my oppinion, crossing systems without permission is what Pirates are expected to do [8]

And expect to be KOS by any clan who cares about intruders too ;)

Originally posted by -Mephisto.de-

-Mephisto.de-

really? hehe, the we will have big time fun, mate
    btw. STF is in your clan? ajoj, thats really bad for me. im taxing him every day like mad and he always try to kill me. this is going to be really fun
    well, thanks mephisto for youe opinion about pirates.almost half of the server tries to kill me, so 2 more players wont be problem :P

see you in game, mate

and, welcome to the universe of Crossfire

enjoy the game and always pay tax :P:P

• First of all, i never pay Tax. At least not the last 2 weeks :P
    Second, System entry rules are posted here

click me hard

hope the link works.
    Hey, i´m a lousy fighter, so no problem for you, so far...
    Otherwise, i don´t intend to start a serverwide war against every pirat. At least not at the moment. [8]
    But if cought in Alaska, provided that our defense is operational, you might expect trouble while sailing under the black flag with skull and bones...

see you all in game

-Mephisto.de-
    Miles Noxis, Alaska

奢れる人も久しからず、ただ春の夜の夢のごとし。。。

~MN~Mephisto~ ~MN~Mephisto-Trading ~MN~Mephisto-S ~MN~Fudo_Myoo

Originally posted by Titan_addict
    Speaking of trespassers in clan systems, there's a new character online by the name of Slick-Wilie-McGoo who delights in trading in clan systems when there's no one home to watch the gate. I confronted him in Casius and he dismissed the whole idea of clan space and refused to leave. I killed him twice and he snuck out to invade Seltos and later Purian Lake. He spent quite a while in Purian Lake--perhaps buying (stealing) a Warblade. Here's a screenshot for the Fallen clan members to view and consider.
    IOC has issued a KOS for this character to teach him a lesson about violating clan systems. Anyone from MW or Fallen who wants a piece of the action is invited to join in the hunt.

I can be seen in the list :D8):) I am lost so someone please help me 8o
    I told this Slick guy not to break system rules. He said he likes to bend the rules a bit. He had bought Serafina but has sold it now for APC. I told him to get APC 8) [9]

btw I also see that you were having a conversation as to who had stolen a Shroud. The Shroud was stolen by Ancient-Myth. IOC CAtalyst chased him down and killed him. Ancient-Myth then sold the Shroud for a Barracuda 8o:)