Attention All DC members!!!

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Argos.

• I have something to say, Ok i need some help with shield, weps, thruster, and the whole 9 yards. OK i was online yesterday and I went to send a DC member a Message. First of what made me mad was the fact that i did not get an answer. I just wanted to know what she/he was up 2. Thnxx for some of the Help from bg. I don't like the fact that BG, IOC, and CFPD, are no longer friends as i found out. First off I wanted to know what i did and i got no answer. Please help me with all that stuff dc. Thnxx and c u online soon.

Dragon wing, Dragon Corps rank Lieutenant Colonel, CSF, DC chars: DC_John_Donow[T], (DC)_John_Donow(Lt.Col), DC_JD, DC_[Lt. Col]_Donow

• JD,

DC is CSF and those old friends of yours are ASF.
    And even if u want to play clan RP, they will put ASFxCSF RP as priority... So thats why u are the enemy now. mhuahua...
    But be a cop that is handle for us the good pirates and we shall arrange some extra goodies to u, m8...

"We really don t run this place, but we have an agreement with those who do: ;)

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• Hey Matt, sry that I cannot assist you in re-arming, but my funds are dwindling and my time stretched. I'll give you some helpful advice though: convince Dopple to sharpen your PvP skills. It'll be frustrating at first since he'll steamroll you, but once you're on par with him all will be well :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• JD, meet me and DC store online

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• hey mate, I just told you you should not help us hunting a LP menber (since they are your allies), but nothin more, we are still your friends, meet us in arena or in any other neitral place and you will see, :D, or even if we aren't at same side, does not mean we are not friends, see me and amos, we allways have fun hunting one each other when we 2 are online, but that does not mean we aren't friends, isn't is amos

eYf-Bb3kqDGZowNom6-Xa5yH0mydz8mBks6wgxw14TQ5NwEJBwfq4f1yRZFAlDX2qQ1-L2f4dN_jPCc4gHS39_4_KEcGf2rKKAIS9lt8znRUc0bbwU4HNGMbSmj-T1tQKW2T0FKHNMXYsHEHc4Qagn3xOVsBjwqOdFH4JyoGcTZdqMwXHFy76r9Fmny4UKT5zjWLQpDkuPo04jpg8sBGnCda4adtRxGHGbDw62IeEFT0WCu_go8lDBHh0WtGmPobfV87RVBaEqL3EGKAaPPRkjp-CR4J4phrjQzZQ2VUtg_-y5LTVcuqnCQugz3jfjP7xQqfvKNkjyMHKU9r4sV_D9IcYmVpYHXZ8ahWfGhesJkd0J8qCXtHRCwhnoMSF31z-piViN7S8MprdxmNA5irBMSB2cjAswp9SVe6wiATbaZEJG1bXg7_LbTVfiytOpYeKWjeQtra39Duhqgml8OV_4sQbY6hoi84NZ_mUayUfNOcCWuOlrLas3DPtvqq0cEfGOV-N6jSPssgvTCKTU4Y9OD8vIz14HCDKBAwi7NnvilwamcVEXqM3kH8YjIYyHtDaf7d8wY5caOUu4Y1AWfmJlZKMcVidj_K2RLYI_XQT8AQe3FnXn_-0fQfB2CPwbeJl_F7Nx-JLwk40KkWAON4x4TXBCq-rw9dmoLGDoS8ftamBKX9EZUxxbPSwuWzIU-ZviAWliUP_mLn8ILYZ-tt4SEnb5sUJkI0GWlLakmDHOwHtH3zAw8O0gt-wuCZCS5vGpuxt9tRDWS1_cIXvZML-ZRrZAHv0mig99hrUX4UMKGoM7FvaIiqnDDZPKMKJO8rA6jAx58nLCki-Xg8ci6ke5uspV7aCUQOmh6U3sZd5Z7acqvypYBAIo8lOMYpbCWRVqdyzaxTA_BdhKN_2OZ3aUK7qkATbEDHMxeu5d_NyqurxvYno5p-zBhnKVT6MNXRE2EpJq1cacTU9WuPNYWJSSF8kAw0_kS8QHURYgbHXpfRKENjBHUaV9h2jA=w348-h200-s-no?authuser=0

• Matt see me in game and I help you with some $. As Argos said we are still friends m8.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• @ Argos: Lol, yes I am Tuga's friend... a friend that loves to kick his a** [8]

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP