REMINDER FOR 1.7

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DukeF.

• Make sure ALL OF you, do a COMPLETE uninstall and reinstall of Freelancer AND Freelancer Mod Manager.

I do mean completely uninstall. Do not try to short cut by just reinstalling over FL and FLMM. Please do this right, so everyone can enjoy CF 1.7.

I suggest you do this soon as it will take some time.

Make sure you print out your account ID just in case.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I have my ID on almost destroyed piece of paper ^^

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• cool tip for re-installing wtihout losing chars:

Just delete the folder where you installed freelancer and delete the modmanager folder.

Aftre this re-install freelancer, then use the sdk1.3 version, then install the modmanager 1.3 and finally load the cfsetup.exe for the new mod.

I did this evrytime and never lost my chars.

Hope i made your life little easier.

Greetz [HC]_Wallie

• you can save your chars by making a print of your MPID.

Do not short-cut this or do your reinstalls any other way.

I just "reinstalled" my FL and deleted my folders etc and I still crashed the server during testing, with Wavey and Canoso as witnesses.

You have been asked to do this a certain way for good reasons, if you log on and crash the server, you can imagine what will happen until you do the uninstall, reinstall correctly.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I have deinstalled Freelancer very often to search and fix errors.The ID got never lost.Only after making a new Windows i got an new ID. I have a printed Copy too if my Windows or Harddisk chrashes.

• Lucky (? 8o ?) for me, I just rebuilt my entire system after a HDD crash; now I have even got a pristine bootable backup!! [1655] Yeeehaaa! C'mon, 1.7... [1655]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• I was banned very often and i make Freelancer new to get an new ID. Maybe i found not all rests and the id was the same like before deleting Freelancer.But a printed copy of the Id is the best an a save way.I have computers very long and found out that two poeple can have the same Hardware but different errors.If the my pc hold the Id an other can throw it.
    Sorry formy bad english 8)

Originally posted by DukeF
    I was banned very often and i make Freelancer new to get an new ID. Maybe i found not all rests and the id was the same like before deleting Freelancer.But a printed copy of the Id is the best an a save way.I have computers very long and found out that two poeple can have the same Hardware but different errors.If the my pc hold the Id an other can throw it.
    Sorry formy bad english 8)

You were banned very often?? Oh goodie, you and I will be very good friends....

• is 1.7 available for download??? coz i cant find it......sorry im new here.

This Is Moshi. Drunk....Uncoordinated.

CF 1.7 Chars
    {LP}Sean_Stakes{X}-Soulforge Train
    {LP}Sean_Fighter{X}-Pheonix
    SeanStakes-Rhino
    {LP}Admiral_Stakes{X}-Rhienland Battleship
    [85][104]

• Nice Gunny lol

[bat]Here's some sweet videos of Gundams kicking @$$ :
    The best of Epyon:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voT04pSqpg0
    Epyon's final battle:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dezGaiK3kk
    Gundam Breakdance! :D:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nGCgGVl_Oc

As long as the warrior has a genuine will to fight, the Epyon will eliminate all distractions. There is nothing more noble and beautiful then a warrior with no distractions. One could say, that he is the closest thing to God...
    1. Peace is just a result of war
    2.Space...It's so quiet
    3.Life is but an endless waltz...
    4.The 3 beats of War, Peace, and Revolution will continue on forever
    5.Weaklings should not fight

G.eneration
    U.nrestricted
    N.etwork
    D.rive
    A.ssualt
    M.odule

• Gunnys bann cannon hits great.Most of the banns are the result of my bad opinion and doing.I would do the same if i heard every day the same shit when players say they are not guilty.Better bann first and talk later.