LF

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Cartman.

• is there a LF that is is fast as starflier and can mount at least 2 lvl 10 guns??

and if there isnt, would it not be a good idea to create one?

just for fun; incredible turn rate and speed but less fire power and armor

• the devil

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• No offence

The Devil is a VHF from Vorkuta that can mount 4 lvl 10 guns - I know this as it is my current ship of choice.

I think OP was referring to the Devilray

The Devilray is a light fighter designed for scout missions into unexplored territory. The Coalition does not use this ship very often lately due to the fact that it was not needed that much these days.

If you get one - please let us know what you think of it.

• so i tried every coalition ship now;

the fact is that neither - devil and devilray - have 120 basic speed, which the starflier has (actually there is no coal ship with 120 speed)

the devilray: 2 lvl 10 guns / one CD or T / mine / 2700 hull

but for this configuration the turn rate is miserable :( and the speed is equal with every VHF

what i would want is smthg with 4 gunns (2 lvl10; 2 lvl9), 2 CD slots, around 4000 to 6000 hull and hammer turn rate :D

because less firepower shold be balanced with better turn rate

one last time i ask: is there something similar to my whish

[11] [11] [11] [11] [11] [11] [11]

• I think in the Sea Of Shadows there is a ship called the Dark Angel? Anyway, its close to what you are asking for.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• well you better find the Tempest, you should see that's one of the best, buy it...and by the way where i can find the famous gun, Coalition Gattling Gun, i mean you can buy ti right?

See animes! is the best!!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

[SIZE=3]You are seeking to your heart my friend, tha's not the begining of your self, tha's retorn to you'r self...to return to inocense...[/SIZE]

• gatts lag you and the fool/fools your fighting. I love it, many dont.

I am god of the sea people.

"If you ever touch Mr.Kitty, ill put a M80 in your nutsack and blow your nuts all over your pants."- That goes for shooting at my transport too.

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

Charachters- [MW]-XXL-[X] [MW]-Cartman-[X]
    [MW]-10-CENT [MW]-KONIG and in development:
    [MW]The_Oak. Thats right, run and hide.

West Coast For Life