Release

There are 36 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Blaster.

• Well Blaster I have been playing on the mod now for a fuew days to to be hunits about it, lol any how I find it to be a verry stable mod and its got nice game play there are one or to tweks that will be need to be sorted it out bit over all the ships are satble, and so is the game play.

I would like the ai to be some what harder but other thnat that I havent had ant prublums as of yet.

I,d would like it to be more rpg inther grated kind of like a prelad to war between the 4 house or someting like that now thats just me i like to rp alot but thats just me. other thant that m8 im qute inpressd and i love the mod. Keep up the good work and out then for me you get a 12 take cear and see ys on the flip sied.

Guys ye should come play there i get lonley lol anyhow see ye soon and plase exquse my spellings.

• i have planned harder AI for a future version(3.4), it will be arranged when the time is right. It'll get RP when i get the players to sort out some RP. No clans(System Bombers got disbanded), No more than 4 players on at a time! its very difficult.

what gets me, is that i got over 3000 downloads. But most of them dont seem to be online. ;(

• I see!!! nice MOD!!!

Sit with the frozen sky! Hyourinmaru (Captain Hitsugaya)!! Attaking Spell, number 31! shakkahou (Rukia) Crimson Fire Cannon

See animes! is the best!!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

[SIZE=3]You are seeking to your heart my friend, tha's not the begining of your self, tha's retorn to you'r self...to return to inocense...[/SIZE]

• jo Blaster

im on your server atm

my username is: PHOENIX

the mod is good, and its good to see some changes in the universe

but, im tring to find the wreck in the Nomad Homesister system: and there IS NONE wreck
    or did you put it 50k up/down ?

the mod is great. so far no critical bugs

bravo

• :P:P:P

home made secret :-)
    but, i havent do anything with your mod

so, what is about that wreck?
    i suppose that its something like the wreck in Death Valey (you get 9M for selling it)
    or?

cuz i searched the entire system and nothing is there

[3] [3] [3]

but, RESPECT
    the mod is really nice, except some bugs and missing spots

like: no missions in Area 51
    no connection between Area 51 and Alpha/Gamma/Theta to make high payed missions

there isnt a good trade route to make money

• I have downloaded from LR just now and installed Blaster Universe. FMM managed to install it ok and I have loaded game and watched starting video - however when I try and connect I cant see the Blaster Universe link on servers - am I thick?

• No your not tick m8. But I must ask did you do a fresh insatll of freelancer, and if yes maybe sever is off line but i dont think your tick m8 look at me m8 I am couse i cnat spell and if i do speel right i repet my self lol

• try to use next option:

"dont show incompatible servers" or something like that

that should help you

well, if that isnt working, check the LR

new mod version has been released and Blaster is maybe updating the server

see you in space

btw. whats your nick there ?