CF 1.63 previews

There are 292 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Centaurian.

• Then why do you all continue to discuss it?

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• When the mod is finally posted on LR, and u have finished the download, a thank u and small donation to LR would be good.

And of course a donation to our own server to help pay the ongoing expenses would be good as well.

Nothing shows u really appreciate the fine work done by the modders and admins more than a contribution of hard cash.

When u put your hand in your pocket people know u are sincere. :D

Originally posted by Gunny
    Then why do you all continue to discuss it?

i think they forgot that when OP makes up his mind about stuff like this....that he means it [11] personally, i dont mind not having the mod for a week or so, as i have other things to do, such as getting my skill back in Photoshop. I seem to have slid downhill further than i thought >>
    If hosting the mod on LR means waiting a few more days, well then, so be it :)

P.S. Happy Birthday OP! :D

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

• Damn it are we still going on about who should host the mod, come on guys just leave it , OP's decision has been made and thats final.

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• i agree with that m8 it's his mod and it's the best mod i've played on so if we have to wait a bit more then so be it

(IOC)Cyb3r Out

My life My death My world My Living. Living in the past causes sorrow Living in the future causes hope.
    Which one will You choose?
    Mess With The Best ........................................ Die Like The Rest ........................................

Chief Information Officer of IOC

"We've come a long way since then - We have grown, we have prospered, we have flourished. But we will never forget." - Independent Operators' Consortium

• if you want to donate... your decision... but that wont change any decisions about posting those news

those donations go straight to BP and he is gone for several weeks/months
    those guys which post the news dont even see if there is a donation or not

in such situations i regret that rejected the offers to become LR admin O_o

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Perhaps, next week, if LR still has not put up the CF1.7 download link, OP could allow a limited number of CF players to DL the mod from SWAT? [1655] Like perhaps the clan leaders and their XO's? [jumpy] This way, we can ease the load from the host, and some people can get back to work...er...play, I mean! :D And perhaps then each week more clan members can get the DL, and then freelancers (sorry, guys and gals!)? At least then we can still get the mod wrung out and get ppl online without overloading SWAT bandwidth allottment. It's a shame LR's admin's don't have the same level of commitment to CF that OP has to LR! :(

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• or the guys with MOST MONEY on classic chars can get the permission to download it first? hehe
    (btw. you could look them)

i think we will get the mod in next 2 days.
    if not, well, shit happen

ill have the time to study a lil bit then (what i dont like so much)

• I agree with you boss but in the end Op decides for this and he can't do anything about that bp isn't at lr at the moment but i hope that everything sorts out itself

My life My death My world My Living. Living in the past causes sorrow Living in the future causes hope.
    Which one will You choose?
    Mess With The Best ........................................ Die Like The Rest ........................................

Chief Information Officer of IOC

"We've come a long way since then - We have grown, we have prospered, we have flourished. But we will never forget." - Independent Operators' Consortium

• it could only take... weeks.... months... dunno

its weird that a "official" community has no real backup plan...
    i mean if im not available XL jumps in to do my job... and LR has many moderators and a few admins
    not to mention that this is not the first time this does happen

i thought ppl would have learned out of the past mistakes

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• hm,
    <---- have little idea. maybe it works, maybe not

OP: is it possible for you to post the mod to MegaUpload so we all can get it, and then when the missing admin from LR comes back, just delete the mod on MegaUpload and set it on LR ?

could that be possible ?

• Inferno
    lol, in your previous post you were totaly against CF been hosted on something diferent than LR and now you make up your mind and suggest something far more unre'liable than the suggestions made before ?! ?(8o

To touch the light, you must cross the darkness. To see the life you must know the death.
    [725] [694][uglygaga][40][40][40][92]

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Its free to up laod on fliefron and its free to downald try that maybe, couse if you put on lancers when it dose come out you wont be able to downlaod it. It taks hours. I have a 6 gig line and it still would take to hours to downald off lancers reactr. I downladed stuff and mods twice the size of cf in lest than 5 minits so i would ay try filefront or one of the other free downald host.

• neorok: lol, im freaking out without the mod. but ill calm down now, cuz im exploring the blaster's mod
    ah, finally some adventures

oh, btw, is the PARA guy the one responsable for uploading the things on LR? cuz hes back (for a short time)

• Yes Parabolix (think i got it right) is in charge of uploading mods

• DAMN, I`M GONNA TAKE THAT BAKED POTATO BEHIND HIS EARS AND TOWE HIM BACK TO HIS PLACE!!!!!

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

Originally posted by LaserJet6L
    DAMN, I`M GONNA TAKE THAT BAKED POTATO BEHIND HIS EARS AND TOWE HIM BACK TO HIS PLACE!!!!!

"Baked potato"????

• BP is the LR admin who took very good care of CF on LR.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.