Dubbing Project

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Hello there,

I'm trying to dub the game in Italian :thumbsup:

I successfully dubbed the second part of the intro (Where Trent enters the scene) and also the intro video.

The problem is that I can't find the audio file of the cut-scene at the beginning of the game, where Freeport 7 is destroyed.

Can someone help me? ...maybe with some advice on where to look for the wav file?

• Helpful

Hello mate,

DATA/AUDIO/fp7_setscene.utf

You'll need UTF Editor to open this file. Each ID in the left list contains a .wav for a dialogue in the scene. Select any ID and hit "Play" button to identify it. To overwrite it with your wav sample, hit "Import" and select your wav sample. Hit play again to validate, and save the file.

I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is that there is no bad news.

• Is there a way to replace all of the wav files inside a UTF in one shot?
    Maybe with a bat file... I try with XMLUTF but didn't work, and I really can't find info about it, so the only option that I have at the moment is to use UTF Editor and doing that one by one by hand... trent_voice have 227 files!!!

• XMLUTF is the only way that i know

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!