Clan Systems

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ruivo.

• Is there a sticky post about the Clan-owned systems so someone who has been away can see which systems are controlled by the Clans?

Hate the Games Workshop rules? Check: 20000AD Project
    We're still working on it...

"If this band moved in next door your lawn would die." - Lemmy Kilmister

• A list of serverclans and the systems they own are displayed in the CF Database... it's just an outdated list that nobody is going to update. :D

I think there's a illustration that is fairly new though of which clans own which systems somewhere on this forum...

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• You're getting lazy, Morti... Look at the clan system map here: http://www.swat-portal.net/php…0621de64877236fec9fee588f

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Sorry, I was looking under Server news and Crossfire Mod for such a map.

Thanks.

Aww, Nephele is now a clan system only one route to the Sirius systems left (or is the Alaska jumpgate working again?).

Hate the Games Workshop rules? Check: 20000AD Project
    We're still working on it...

"If this band moved in next door your lawn would die." - Lemmy Kilmister

• Don't sweat it m8, I haven't seen VIS online since early July. Maybe they're still around and I've been missing them, but imho I think they're pretty much dead as a clan :P

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• woah. I always passed through VIS turf, cuz gunny said all server clans could, and i didnt realize that we werent a server clan. That one that was online shot at me once, but he died and didnt come back. Yeah. oops. guess i was invading that system like, a million times...

I am god of the sea people.

"If you ever touch Mr.Kitty, ill put a M80 in your nutsack and blow your nuts all over your pants."- That goes for shooting at my transport too.

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

Charachters- [MW]-XXL-[X] [MW]-Cartman-[X]
    [MW]-10-CENT [MW]-KONIG and in development:
    [MW]The_Oak. Thats right, run and hide.

West Coast For Life

• I'm the former Leader from =VIS=. I have paid for the June and July. At the middle of July i have left the clan.

Other members have left the clan likewise at this time. So much i know only 2 members were left.

Last the new leader Darkxx was online 6th August. Other VIS-Members I have never seen.

I assume from the fact that was not paid for a next month and Nephele again is free.

However, further details can say to us only OP.

My Chars: (Fallen)-Fireball and derivatives there of; (Fallen)-Zero-Si[X]

[SCHILD=18]Kill me and see a Fireball[/SCHILD]

-->>> at home of (Fallen)

• VIS is not dead yet
    darkx contacted me short before i left to hamburg and said that the clan is still alive and that they will pay for the system
    he just doesnt have the time to run the clan atm but that will change

i really would like to see the clan be build up again

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

So is Nephele furthermore a clan system and the map can be changed again. :D

No need - I was waiting for official news that VIS was dead before changing it (meaning it's still correct as is) :]

Aww, Nephele is now a clan system only one route to the Sirius systems left (or is the Alaska jumpgate working again?).

There are 2 other ways than Alaska...FP7 and Omicron Alpha...(and yes you can go through Alaska) 8)

• Darkx is really hard to find. Me, and other ppl have been trying to contact him to ask VIS to join the alliance that the UAC, plus some other names proposed, were the new smaller clans would ally themselves with each other in order for them to grow stronger and soon be able to be recognized powers in CF.

Of course, UAC had a special interest in "sponsoring" this alliance, since this would mean free crossing throught several key systems now beeing held by them.

I'm only saying this now (this alliance already exists for quite some time) because i've been hearing ppl from clans like HC, GK, MW asking if they could enter Regalis, and making me one more time having to explain the whole treaty.

Because despite what may look, our reasons aren't selfish..: "oh sure, you want to make me belive that an big business corporation doesn't have interest in free pass throught these systems!?"

No, i don't. That's one of our interests, one of many, such as helping them to grow larger, and attract more players.

So, clans under in the following list have access to the trade route inside Regalis:

Independant Operators' Consortium
    Most Wanted
    Genesis Knights
    Hell City
    Vereinigte Imperial Schmuggler (alliance needs to be confirmed)
    Black Dragon Clan.

PS:. No, UAC does not sponsor BD terrorist activities.
    PS2:. EVERYONE needs to have a special permission from a UAC member to own a AT freighter. The only exception for allies is that they do not need to pay the toll.

PS3:. PS2 does not mean Playstation 2.
    PS4:. Same aply for PS3, and this one too.