Posts by Lonz

OK Now I'm pissed

This DAMN game is BROKEN

It is your product and it is broken in oh so many ways.

YOU SHOULD FIX IT.

I went way back and did the extra story 3 TIMES. It NEVER works.

I went to Alsace, I followed every single damn instruction and went to every waypoint .

When I get back back there is never a conversation with Juni and King to take up the next mission.

AND NONE OF YOU GIVE A DAMN.

I gave up the extra lost fleet entirely and went on with the game.

What the hell is it with just wasting hours of time just floating long distances in the middle of nothing, no game, no entertainment, nothing but just watching some mediocre graphics for hours go by with no end in sight.

I tried to go through Menton 4 times, right in the middle, the waypont (mission objective) just disappears and won't come back.

None of you ever give any good advice at all.

Just some humhah platitudes of nonsense and childish phrases (just do it again and again and again).

I have come to the conclusion none of you actually did any programming or coding or editing yourselves at all.

I am now sure that all this is just you guys getting some perverse pleasure out of thinking about other fools just wasting their life looking at a monitor of crap.

I did the trip on the side story to Alsace.

Upon returning to Order HQ, there is NOTHING happening in the bar.

No Juni, no King, no story line at all.

I'm just stuck. I can not even get a job because I already have a mission.

I have NO IDEA what that mission is. There is NO waypoint or instructions at all anywhere.

There is no mission objective, my game says still waiting on "mission objective".

There are no jobs available, and no one to talk to, they all have blank bubbles.

I have heard of this problem happening over and over to many people.

HOW DO I FIX IT ??

I am not interested in using some other save game, that loses all my progress. my ship, my guns, my stats.

How do I edit my save game to trigger the correct response?

I'm new to Crossfire, love it so far BUT that damn race with Hovis is extremely frustrating.

I have my perfect ship, I am not going to sell it, it took forever to get. it is a very heavy fighter maxxed out.

The race is a USELESS part of the story it adds absolutely NOTHING at all and adds massive annoyance and frustration.

This is a game and yes it should be challenging but get real, FIRST it has to be entertaining.

I have been at this for 6 f-----in hours, the ship doesn't even point right in crossfire due to the modded speed.

I don't want to hear a word from obsessives about how easy it is.

I am old and have a cheap Lenovo ThinkPad and a regular mouse. All the graphics are turned off.

If there is not a way around this damn foolish nonsense than I am going to just delete the game and never come back to or move on with any Lancer Reactor or Starport or Swat portal crap either. IN OTHER WORDS NO DONATIONS

if there is no bug then the creator of the ship is a dumbass
    it stupid the way the turret is mounted dose not make sense, but I have seen numerous other ships that are designed stupid
    PAY ATTENTION
    nobody makes a ship asymmetrical or lopsided or sh ooting it self or has peices that are NO HELP AT ALL,
    bumper stickers and decals (useless items) do NOT make a ship better

I just got the Griffin, I
    The turret is just dumb
    it will shoot yourself in the tail
    BUT 99.9% of the time NOBODY shoots behind them, just too much damn trouble.
    The turret needs to shoot forward, it is even mounted in the spot that it should be in to fire forward.
    What is the fix ???