New installed update (compiling bar)

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• what do you mean with compiling bar? the one compiling shaders?

thats done once, then not again

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• When i start crossfire theres a grey loading bar at the top of the screen,

Theres sth written compiling effects.

It was some time ago, but very slow, then some time there was no grey loading bar now its again back and i have lagging and delay. My screen freezes sometimes for 4 -5 seconds.

• goddammit can't there be anything working these days

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I also experienced freezes but no stutter fps is fine. Think i solved little problems by updating the SP first then MP then run it at windowed mode and its working fine now its just ocasionall freezes at MP (i was thinking its server related lag) i dont try SP tho. Well with diferent computers diferent problems i use 2K resolution so graphic card do all heavy lifting CPU usage is almost zero even GPU usage is at 20% top. On 1080p CPU do most of the job. If you ask me problem is in shaders it self maybe reverting to older versions that worked will help. I need to mention that i did fresh install of Windows 11 and fresh install of the game but i neeaded to force install dx11 and all versions below also you need all redist packages dx12 not neaded but native to the windows.

• I also experienced freezes but no stutter fps is fine. Think i solved little problems by updating the SP first then MP then run it at windowed mode and its working fine now its just ocasionall freezes at MP (i was thinking its server related lag) i dont try SP tho. Well with diferent computers diferent problems i use 2K resolution so graphic card do all heavy lifting CPU usage is almost zero even GPU usage is at 20% top. On 1080p CPU do most of the job. If you ask me problem is in shaders it self maybe reverting to older versions that worked will help.

Singleplayer here - it's running flawlessly on Windowed mode.
    I'm yet to test M-PLAYER BUT WILL TES THIS

• Current version uses latest shader version available. Depending on hardware.

old version had bugged lighting

next version had FPS limit

newest version apparently has other issues i can not explain

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• So it seams that diferent hardware have diferent issues.We need too much testers to help you. The best option is to wait another shader update and try to play as it is for now i think you cant handle so much problems and working on mod improvements at the same time. Noone is blaming you but we put big preasure on you crying obout small details. I sugest to open new thread obut this shader problems and game problems global so evrybody can post there issues and exange ideas of potentialy fixing them. If you need to test some fixes im offering my help every time dont hesitate to ask, maybe someone will also do that so we can test on diferent systems.

• having a hard time reproducing this

if I wont find a solution Ill provide shader option again that is using the old method with the lighting bug as an alternative

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I might have a potential solution to the laggy/freezing shader issue in combination with a lighting fix.

Going to test it for side effects in the next few days. If ok I will release it as a NEW shader option that then needs to be tested by a few more people.

IF working without issues the shader options might get cleaned up a bit.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,