Weth sector

There are 42 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by TAYrus_2009.

• A new mistake in the Weth sector! When entering the system asks to dock with the trading line (but the bots turn it off) you can not go on a cruise engine, the plot does not continue.

• No problem at Singleplayer at Weth all fine with Crossfire Mod:salutes

"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him."
    "If he is in superior strength, evade him."
    "If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him."
    "Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant."
    "If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them."
    "If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them."
    "Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."
    SunTzu - The art of War

• which bots?

disabled tradelanes reactivate after a few seconds

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Nothing good! Bots (many) and stations (4) are constantly firing (and blinding). I destroy fire platforms, but due to the huge number of bots the tracks are not restored, and the stations are blinded, I can only go on a cruise. And when he reached the gate (or jumped) the plot does not continue, the script requires a return to the trade route.

• atm I am wondering what exactly is attacking there.

If I am not totally wrong now Weth is the first DK system you enter with 3 defense platforms instantly killing every enemy fighter.

There should not really be any hostile traffic in that system if the DK are friendly to you (which they meanwhile should be).

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• 3 platforms, 3 stations and a full swarm of fighters of various calibers

Mobs attack, I don't have a reputation for Dom Kavash, and they don't allow me to connect with trade lines

• you are supposed to be friendly with the DK after being to Dervon and destroying some ancient ships

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• A lot of time has passed since that period (I ran around the nomad sectors, looking for weapons)

Even if ships are destroyed there, it will not give DK a reputation.

• destroying ancient ships most definitely raises the DK reputation

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• wow now he wants to override the story in Game and calls it Bug :cursing:

"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him."
    "If he is in superior strength, evade him."
    "If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him."
    "Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant."
    "If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them."
    "If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them."
    "Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."
    SunTzu - The art of War

• there is no bug

If you listen to the instructions the story is giving you, there would be no such problem.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well, to draw and add a ship you do not need to be a genius (these changes do not affect anything). And BUG really exists, how to get around it to continue the script (where to fly on a cruise, or something else), I do not ask how to fix the config.

• You mean... a bug NOBODY else ever ran into and that only exists on your MODDED version of CF.

There is a reason why I can not give support to people which don't run the mod exactly how I published it. I have no frigging idea how much and what else you have modified intentionally or maybe even unintentionally. I can not give any support on stuff that does no longer match what I have released.

All I can say for sure at this point is that the mod and its story campaign has flawlessly worked for thousands of players, without the "bug" you have described.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Except for the ship and the invulnerability regime, it did not change. This mistake appeared when 3 times the Order refused to fly to the black hole (I think so)

because after that all dialogues and characters of the bar in Omega 3 and the ability to choose objects on the map disappeared and only the requirement to fly to the black hole jumped in (that's when the idea to add your own ship arose).

Now the whole senarium is in turmoil. So the changes here are absolutely nothing.

• I have no idea what you are even talking about. Order ships are not anywhere close to a blackhole until the very last mission of the story.

What you try to tell me sounds like you are playing a totally different game.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Code
    1. Apparently it's all automatic translation, so I'll write the original rumor

Глюки почалися після того як я 3 рази відмовився летіти до чорної дірки, зникли сюжетні персонажі у барі (та увесь сценарій пішов "дибом") та можливість нормально літати й вибирати цілі (лише вимоги скрипта летіти до чорної дірки). Після цього "глюка" я почав малювати свій корабель.