How to leave Canis sector when DK rep got hostile?

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by thanhrui.

• When flying in Canis sector, my reputation with DomKavash changed from neutral to hostile,
    and the Gate to leave the sector has one of this nice ION cannons that shoot you down in a second.
    How do I get out of Canis?

• There's no way (aside from a certain exploit) so the char you did this to is capital F Flakked. Next time, be careful when killing Nomads there.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Don't kill nomads/DK in Canis or Inner Core if you are docked in DK space. All exits out of DK space are guarded by Ion cannons.

If you were docked on DS17, you could (in theory) kill enough hostile aliens to make DK neutral again.

Don't kill, no matter what. Use the "safe cruise" trick to avoid combat.

Activate cruise engines in freeflight, do not wait for it to charge but immediately kill engine, and activate cruise again.

NPCs won't disrupt you.

Doesn't work in single player, but there you have Godmode difficulty, right there in the menu.

There is one way out, but it's of questionable moral. Ask another player to come to you, give him all your money, and then have him kill you. You will be teleported to planet Manhattan.

I'll have a ship docked on the Kavash Arc in Banysia.

• Thanks to Airwolf I got out! Thank you!

• Heya.

There is a legal way. Form a Group with someone who kill Ancients in Dervon. If you are grouped both Reps will change. You dont need to be in the same System with him.

Best regards

I just tried exactly this, didn't work. I killed 10 drones, my group member in IC still had fully hostile DK rep

edit: for the record, he didn't land in IC, as we weren't sure it would work. He let Dom Kavash kill him.

• X

Edited once, last by =Alexandar Sovetskiy= ().

• Today

Rescue from Canis

(Fallen) Makes it for 9 Millions

obama ok.gif

"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him."
    "If he is in superior strength, evade him."
    "If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him."
    "Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant."
    "If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them."
    "If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them."
    "Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."
    SunTzu - The art of War