Deep State

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Ok Guys and Gals

What do you Think About This ?

True False or Something Else ?

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• Its a simple to remember name Trump uses for all the people he does not like.

An artificial enemy to blame while his friends do exactly what the so called deep state is blamed for.

After the felt eternity of his presidency this President of the not so united states made these claims, you would assume HIS government has investigated and found real evidence that can be presented to the public about the deep state... but... nothing. Just words. Empty claims by a mad man that just alone because of his ego and his hate destroyed a medical system that would have been important these days for millions of americans... a guy which wants (wanted) to cut funds to the Centers for Disease Control... a guy which constantly makes false claims and then all of a sudden can not remember these claims anymore just a few days later.

There are meanwhile thousands of claims Trump made which would not pass a fact check. So why even bother about what Donald Dumb says?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Why cant anyone bring him to court for killing life of Americans. That's what he did - reacting way too late on the corona crisis. Now there will be a lot of Americans paying this price. And the really fascinating thing, his survey values are getting better - I simply dont get that - or the survey is just wrong, falsified by whomever...

signature.png

• Why cant anyone bring him to court for killing life of Americans.

Because he is still useful to those who are pulling the strings.

As for Trump, I neither like or dislike him, however... I am tired of the american mentality (i.e. -> "we are the greatest on earth") which he seems to bring up every single time.

• i doubt that people are able to pull strings... he is reliable as a toddler on a sugar flash

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• There are, and he as a good puppet is just doing what he's told.

• proof?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Proof? Just look around, man... it's hidden in plain sight, that's how you hide the truth; these presidents are not elected, they are chosen for a specific purpose.

And rumor has it that Trump is trying to break free, which I doubt, but oh well... I don't actually care, because the world is not called the "United States of America", even though the United States control almost the whole world and may as well be called the new Roman Empire. That's the way that they are following though, Rome & Babylon.

• with other words there is no proof

when I look around I see a childlike dumbass playing President... there are certainly people trying to whistle ideas into his ears... but when I consider how many "advisors" failed to advice him even on the easiest topics and how many of them gave up or were replaced after a short time then I see absolutely no really issue except for the man with the tiny hands himself.

This guy does not need people to tell him how to fuck up.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• There is, if you dig deep... I mean, really deep. That's why it's written: "He who seeks, finds".

If you think that the proof will be just laid out for you, like... "Hey folks, here's an official document about some Shadow Government (which consists of the most wealthy and powerful families) that controls everything in the whole world", then I'm sorry to disappoint, but you won't find it like that.

You have to search it out, then connect the dots and you'll see the big picture. I can never convince you, the only one who can convince you is - you.

All of these conflicts, rumors of wars, politics etc. that you hear all of the time, all of it is a theater and the leaders actors playing their role. If those people behind the 'curtain' control the flow of information (through the media and other sources of information), do you honestly think that they will tell you the truth about themselves through those sources? People have said in the past "Information is power" and I tend to agree with them. Fortunately, Truth ALWAYS comes out and no matter how hard they are trying to hide it, they won't be able to... hence why they have hidden it in plain sight because most will ignore it.

I'm telling you man, all of this is acting... just forget it because all of them are playing their roles.

Edited once, last by ILIYAN ().

• if digging deep enough would provide the evidences then the evidences would be public knowledge by now.

It is impossible to hide something that requires that many people involved. A mathematic approach on this topic showed that no large scale secret would remain secret for longer than 5 years. In terms of a deep state would be easily visible via international money transactions.

What you call deep state is nothing but ordinary capitalism. Which btw. in my eyes is the more problematic issue.

And in the United States this sick uncontrolled capitalism is made even worse by a two party system and a centuries old fucked up voting system.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Exactly, you can't hide something forever and maybe enough of it is already out, but people just don't care anymore.

I have a few theories about the so called "Deep State", but whatever it may actually be, I do agree that capitalism plays a huge part of it. Not to mention the false promises that the american citizens were promised just so that they can still put their trust in them, it's all one big system.