This server is dying out

There are 32 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Im part of asf have license for them is fun taking out csf lol nice pods also

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Anonymous.

that in war,

the Way is to avoid what is strong,

and to strike what is weak.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.

Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

big up to all creators of this mod

Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3803.19 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR ( specs of my PC )

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

• ASF vs CSF was pvp for conquest of systems, not colecting pods from opposite faction npcs.

yeah i know that but i like repping ASF i mean and u get good credits for pods added bonus

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

• ASF/CSF would be nice

Reminds me on ASF vs. CSF.

ASF vs CSF would be nice

originally we wanted to put it into the conquest system but that never really took off

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Speaking as a new player, getting automaticly banned after playing on the empty server for about 15 minutes is a bit offputting. It does seem like I'm not the only one this happened to aswell. It was probably due to user error and a faulty installation on my end but still.

• Hi install is simple mate 1st install freelancer 2 install freelancer mod 1.3 then install crossfire 2.0 mod afterwards then when u install 1st one install that into just c drive np folders so u see freelancer when you open c drive them when you install the mod manager let it install into programs x86 folder then install crossfire 2.0 in same folder don't change anything while installing one all 3 is installed go to flmm 3.0 open it install crossfire 2.0 don't change no settings in setting option that's where it can cause errors then done very simple.

Also with being banned sometimes server cheat system has a wobbly I've been banned for no reason make q ticket with your chars and they will be unblocked quite quickly mate

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

• Speaking as a new player, getting automaticly banned after playing on the empty server for about 15 minutes is a bit offputting. It does seem like I'm not the only one this happened to aswell. It was probably due to user error and a faulty installation on my end but still.

what do you suggest?

should we let players with faulty installations or cheats remain on the server until it crashs (because that for sure is going to happen).

Hi install is simple mate 1st install freelancer 2 install freelancer mod 1.3 then install crossfire 2.0 mod afterwards then when u install 1st one install that into just c drive np folders so u see freelancer when you open c drive them when you install the mod manager let it install into programs x86 folder then install crossfire 2.0 in same folder don't change anything while installing one all 3 is installed go to flmm 3.0 open it install crossfire 2.0 don't change no settings in setting option that's where it can cause errors then done very simple.

Also with being banned sometimes server cheat system has a wobbly I've been banned for no reason make q ticket with your chars and they will be unblocked quite quickly mate

there always is a reason

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• what do you suggest?

should we let players with faulty installations or cheats remain on the server until it crashs (because that for sure is going to happen).

Well, in the interest of attracting new players you could, of the top of my head;

1. Tell users why they crash and or why they get banned. If it's a common issue can we perhaps get to see the logs? see what files are faulty? I still have no idea why i was banned from the server.

2. Make appeals easier. It took some digging to find the right venue. Again, IF it's common, why not link to the tickets side when informing players they have been banned?

For me, as a new player this would probably have helped a fair bit. Getting a "you are banned" message after trying to get started for the first time was quite offputting, so I'm guessing it's not working great in the intrest of getting new players.

• what do you suggest?

there always is a reason

yeah i understand there is always a reason for cheat system to trigger but sometimes is hard to pin point the real reason for it to flag up in my opinion it can never always get things right every time i may be wrong but that's how i see it no software is perfect or code

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

• Well, in the interest of attracting new players you could, of the top of my head;

1. Tell users why they crash and or why they get banned. If it's a common issue can we perhaps get to see the logs? see what files are faulty? I still have no idea why i was banned from the server.

2. Make appeals easier. It took some digging to find the right venue. Again, IF it's common, why not link to the tickets side when informing players they have been banned?

For me, as a new player this would probably have helped a fair bit. Getting a "you are banned" message after trying to get started for the first time was quite offputting, so I'm guessing it's not working great in the intrest of getting new players.

there are loads of people here who are willing to help we all have issues one way or another somewhere its all about working together to fix issues mate hope it don't stop you from joining this awesome mod as it could be something really easy to fix

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

• 1. I just did - with the server logs etc.

there is no report about which file is reason for the problem for the matter of fact that this is not how anticheat tools work. The transferal of such logs would slow down the server - client communication significantly and players potentially would have to wait minutes every time they join the server, switch systems or dock stations.

2. Because the ban message the players get are hard coded into the game engine. Without the source code we can not do such changes.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• ASF/CSF would be nice

ASF vs CSF would be nice

originally we wanted to put it into the conquest system but that never really took off

Yeah unfortunate my real work load did increase and so i barely have had time to take care of the conquest system :( And at that times we have had a lot of troubles with the clan base plugin (thats also still not closed) - which additionally took of mood :(

signature.png

• thats np

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,