Clan Creation Requirement information

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• I was told in-game that the minimum number of players required is 10, so I went over the forums to check what other requirements there are.

I haven't find anything on this topic, hence this thread.

Any pointer would be really helpful.

Thank you

I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is that there is no bad news.

• there is no such requirement

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• keep in mind

there has to be a clan

one player is not a clan

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Furthermore, I kindly request pointers (links if this info is written somewhere) for how to rent a system, how to build a clan base, how to produce stuff in the clan base etc ..

1. you establish a clan

2. you make it official here on SWAT portal

3. you pay the rent (ask OP-R8R about the conditions)

4. once you've got your clanleader-rights on your ID/account you can start to build the base. you'll find the information about the how in the clanleader section here in forum (actually you have should have no access to it). in short: to build the base you should bring around 450 trains full of dedicated commodities to your clansystem (so: choose wisely ;) ).

5. with completion of some certain parts of your base you can start to produce the clan stuff. in short: you will have to bring another 10 to 20 trains full of dedicated commodities to your clanbase to produce one item.

i think' that's the most important info.

but: maybe it is easier to just enter an existing clan ;)

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• keep in mind

there has to be a clan

one player is not a clan

So if this is true then how many members are in DARK's Clan in Omega 3 apart from Thanh's (Alleged) 1 Player ? That as Far as I Know Has No Clan Tags Whatsoever??

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

Edited 2 times, last by |TSH| ***Tribbs*** ().

• this thread is about creating a clan... not maintaining it

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• LancelotOnCrack

Changed the title of the thread from “Clan requirement information” to “Clan Creation Requirement information”.
  • So if this is true then how many members are in DARK's Clan in Omega 3 apart from Thanh's (Alleged) 1 Player ? That as Far as I Know Has No Clan Tags Whatsoever??

Now that the Thread has been altered to Accommodate is there an Answer to my Previous Questions? No Clan Tags! & as Far as I Know Only 1 Member ! I believe that this is Not a Mute Point & Needs Clarification, especially regarding the Lack of Tags! Also as we all I am sure Know that All Clan Members Must Display Tags on all of Their Ships!!

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

Edited 2 times, last by |TSH| ***Tribbs*** ().

• is that not the same thing. if you set a clan up is one thing but also have to maintain it too, to be successfull. sorry for getting of the subject though.

Fine, Ill remove 90% of the clan content from the mod then because of inactivity. I dont mind getting rid of all that crap.

If people from these clans return I will simply tell them that some players thought it is not worth keeping that stuff.

Im just the idiot that is here to please the player wishes.

Now that the Thread has been altered to Accommodate is there an Answer to my Previous Questions? No Clan Tags! & as Far as I Know Only 1 Member ! I believe that this is Not a Mute Point & Needs Clarification, especially regarding the Lack of Tags! Also as we all I am sure Know that All Clan Members Must Display Tags on all of Their Ships!!

I think that I was very clear last time this crap was discussed. I made a suggestion how to proceed with that specific situation. I have not heard that anybody even considered to follow my suggestion.

Since my words, my suggestions apparently have zero value (that is my personal conclusion) I wont waste my time and anybody else time with further discussions about this topic.

I believe the initial question of this thread has been answered.

Therefore: closed

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,