Quandary

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by dented_ship.

• Hi Guys! I'm playing CF for sometime now and I just realize last night that I'm a missile fighter. :vinsent:The problem is, I'm now on my first leg on the inner core to hunt for savage and warrior jerks for their guns.:ninja: I have finished CF official mission for quite sometime and I'm here in inner core just to make some trouble.:roflmao: It created a quandary for myself because I realized there is no station here to resupply my missile and mine ammo. :sos: As I said guys, I'm a missile fighter, I'm not good on strafing runs. :sos: Any advice?:suchend:

• If it's SP, there's no other way to resupply in IC, you'll have to haul engine block all the way to Sirius and then back.

If it's MP, you'll need someone to grant you an access to Deep Space 17. AFAIK dented_ship might do that.

P.S. We have no Battleship Torpedoes sold at DS17. I believe that needs to be taken care of.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I meant that if you want to resupply, you'll have to go back to Sirius (via Hypergate in Phanchdar and Transdimensional Rift in Yakutsk), there's no way to resupply in IC and Altair. And then return to IC to give the aliens some more hell.

And oh well, I'm a worthless pilot, yet...

screen150.jpg

(Note ammunition counters)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• And oh well, I'm a worthless pilot, yet...

(Note ammunition counters)

I see you spent one countermeasure there, what a shame... Indeed there is no hope for ammo waster like you to become a worthy pilot ;)

@DonKavash74: Don't worry, some people begin playing CF by hopping straight onto the server :) It's always more fun to fly in company than alone, and your figther skills will also improve in no time.

• I agree with Wanderer there. When I first joined the server I was a bit worried about running into other players because i thought I was nowhere near good enough. I ended up meeting another player who taught me a lot about the game, I then joined DP clan and have never looked back.

I do know it is scary when you first start on MP, but just remember to use the chat function, most other players are friendly and happy to help someone new get started.

Also as you will start in New York, You are immune to damage from other players while in there. Also you will need to be at least lvl 40 and have 10 hours of MP game time on your character before any other player can damage you.

So my best advice is to just log on and give it a go :) You will enjoy it.