Genesis Alpha One

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Unfortunately the original reasons 4th Sep 2018 was delayed till january 2019

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Saw the title saying PS4, glad I checked and its also for PC (and Xbox if that matters). Nice find OP !

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• atm it ranks no.1 place on my have to test this game list

I like scifi games for the matter of fact that this genre opens possibilities that others cant even touch.

And I like building games because I like this creational aspect.

This one looks very promising as you have to explore new scifi worlds, build and expand your ship and defend it while you have this 1st person view experience.

You actually can be part of that world this way and shape it at the same time.

I just hope that my high expectations dont get completely ruined by repetive gameplay (right now my biggest fear regarding this game).

I have a few more interesting games on my list... some upcoming... others already playable. Will post more stuff soon.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!