This is getting out of control and starting to pissoff

There are 49 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• to use my name on the NQ server to insult ppl is nothing bad in your eyes?

and that clans from your server come here to start trouble, tell ppl to leave CF and recruit out of our clans is normal for you?
    well maybe i should do it like you... what happens outside of CF is not my responsibility any longer and if ppl want to start shit somewhere else... hey why should i bother?

guess what... i see things different
    if i see ppl doing shit to other communities for no reason or ask ppl to leave other servers then i throw them out of CF
    that is a matter of respect and honour

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Trowa was the leader of a SWAT clan at the time he entered the NQ server using your name, And you blame NQ for this?

This DG clan arrive on NQ claiming to be Ex BG and DC and you blame NQ for this?

Do you think ppl dont see the truth?

• If someone comes to CF and uses a fake admin char (from another server)they would be banned.
    Trowa entered NQ using his own name and also prepared a char with OPs name.

That Articus never even made it past trial member so he is not Ex-BG .Both him and his friend broke many clan /server rules by lies and Deceit.

That is the truth

• OP -

You claim that what happens on other servers isn't your responsibility or business. I must ask you, if you are being truthful about this, why did this whole thing happen in the first place? In my eyes, I see you trying to police wrongdoing on our server, and then banning the player(s) on your server. I understand, using your name was wrong for that player to do, but you will not be policing our server any longer.

You also say that many clans on NQ are coming here to start trouble. I will not allow you to attack the North Quadrant server. If people left your server, most likely they won't give a shit if they're banned. I certainly wouldn't.

And with so many people and clans leaving, and all the flaming all over these forums from the years. I wonder. Maybe the problem isn't with everyone besides you. Maybe it's you, OP.

• you come to my forum - blame me
    but your guys on NQ are those that do shit to my community and i can prove that
    you say that i said what happends on other servers is not my responsibility ...but maybe you should read what i really wrote

you allow ppl on your server to use my name and to start shit with it... you allow your ppl to come to CF and start trouble and then you have the nerves to come here and blame me??????

i have done nothing to NQ.... but you blame me?
    well maybe you are not better than those guys which do the shit
    guess what... i was pretty fair so far... holding ppl back... but if ppl from CF want to have their revenge i will just turn around, close my eyes and let them do what they want to do...
    and in the same way you say that NQ is not responsible for the shit that your ppl doing on my community i wont be responsible for what is done to NQ

this discussion is over

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

You also say that many clans on NQ are coming here to start trouble. I will not allow you to attack the North Quadrant server.

There are absolutely no plans to attack NQ at all. However, it is a fact that some(not all) players who have left CF did start a rukus on NQ.

And to echo your statement, I will not allow you or ANY others from NQ to come here and start a malicious fight, due to the information you are being fed on your end.

Any player wishing to interact peacefully and enjoy our mod are always welcome.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• this is peculiar :-\

i understand both OP and those defending NQ but blaming the players thet moved

the players that moved are blaming op... not cool
    the NQ server should be uninvolved, other than that this is all over their forum.
    but yeah

while i disagree with bits and peices of the "fake char" system, i totally agree with the rest... but yeah, i went to their forum, and read a few things... interesting, very strange to say the least.

--jake

-

• hello all my fellow CF members it has been a long time since i have said anything. but im still here and still reading what is going on in the community.

now onto what is bugging me
    DG clan on nq server
    these guys are using my logo and it needs to be gotten rid on asap. if need be i will get my pc running at what ever cost needed to deal with this problem i will ask for no help from anyone. the fact that this is called the dragon guard upsets me. they have taken away a name i have createde and continued to run with help from myt clan for a few years now and it is rediculious. if any want to help me let me know by pm i will get back to you asap

thanks

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• agreed

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,