Posts by Venom

OP -

You claim that what happens on other servers isn't your responsibility or business. I must ask you, if you are being truthful about this, why did this whole thing happen in the first place? In my eyes, I see you trying to police wrongdoing on our server, and then banning the player(s) on your server. I understand, using your name was wrong for that player to do, but you will not be policing our server any longer.

You also say that many clans on NQ are coming here to start trouble. I will not allow you to attack the North Quadrant server. If people left your server, most likely they won't give a shit if they're banned. I certainly wouldn't.

And with so many people and clans leaving, and all the flaming all over these forums from the years. I wonder. Maybe the problem isn't with everyone besides you. Maybe it's you, OP.

but maybe u better should have a look at those guys on your server... many of them were banned on other servers... some (like trowa) have used MY nickname on NQ to cause trouble
    and others are just telling lies about this community

Well, they seem to be fine on NQ. There is no need for names, either. So far the entire group has been doing fine, and they have not said much about your community. Action will be taken when they make mistakes on OUR server. What happened elsewhere is not our problem.

My point was... the Admins or Server Police at NQ were not promoting this at first. It was the CLAN that moved over there. In fact they were told not to recruit members from here. I am a Server Police (NQPD) over there, and I know this.

I agree 100% that the clan was in the wrong, but don't blame on the Admins and NQPD on NQ...we're just trying to make everything right, if we can.

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R ACS was a server which once did shit to us in the same way it is done now by NQ

I have been playing on NQ for a little while.

What exactly is the "shit" being done by NQ? If a clan wanted to move there, shouldn't they be able to without being harrassed?

Or, is there more to it?