CFPD patrol shot down, pilot MIA!

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Lashan.

• Well guys, it pains me to say but i am going to be out of the loop for about a month as of today ( i left my pc last to pack). im have been working diligently the last 2 weeks on packing up eveything because i am moving. down side is my family and i are going to live with my mother inlaw as a staging place until eveything gets finalized with our new house. we our hoping to have everything straightened out within the month but if it takes longer i couldnt say i didnt expect it. im not leaving for good and will be back asap (my wife knows broadband is the first utiity i make sure to call on when we get everything squared away :D ). my mother inlaw has dial up, that connects at 28.8, so i may attempt to connect to the site and atleast make my presence known. to everyone... good luck and have fun, i'll see you in july.

• Law Enforcement is always under-manned.

See you when you get back.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• It won't be the same around here without you Cryton! We'll all be awaiting your return; take care and enjoy some time off (er, in a way...)! :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Our already increasing piracy power will increase much with this CFPD desfalcation... [8] .
    In addition... our branch in Altair is already implanted, so Sunday pilots, beware the coalition, beware the nomads, beware the Dom Kavash, BEWARE LP [7]

EDITION: :)) The "Yeah!" thing is just the joy of a pirate seeing a "CFPD patrol shot down"... Of course we all wish a happy new house to u and ur family :D

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• Good luck on new house Cryton. Cya soon m8. btw dont lose fl disk during the move. lol. would be big time bummer.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Not to worry, i will make sure he comes back. (hes my cousin and i wont let him leave) ;)

And he is still a pot-shiner

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• I will be awaiting your return......Go with the Spirits (not OP's spirits either) and return as soon as possible. Best to ALL your family. Moving IS not the most fun thing in the world, only the results.

• good luck with the move m8, I hope it's not too stressfull, hopefully see you back in space soon :)

{UAC}Tranquil_Dominance/ {UAC}Tranquil-Dominance/ {UAC}Tranquil$Dominance/ {UAC}T_D-Bank1//

With the development of Crossfire 1.6 it's good that you have decided to join our comunity. Almost all server clans are recruiting new members, as indeed are we. If you're simply just interested in knowing more about us, or you're considering applying for a position with us, have a look at, or sign up now on our forumshere.

COPYRIGHT 2145 - 3043 UNION AEROSPACE CORPORATION