Gunny and his problem with GAYs

There are 39 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by darkstalker.

• OK, gunny has been desperate to ban me, he has done it again (4th time all have been taken back), I'd love to know why, here is the latest reason....

Tell me why I deserved this? Is it because he was spamming me and I asked him to shut up?

Dunno. Obviously this does not tell the full story, because he had already accused me of pvp in NY. Something he later backed down on.

Bottom line is that he has been looking for a reason to ban me from day 1.

Seems fair to me.

EDIT: I see gunny has added something to the Server police messages, no doubt HIS side of the story. As ever, not allowed to tell it like it is.

• Ok I knew you were going to come here cry. So here it goes.

Fact: Console message said a player was Killed by YOU in NY by ship ramming. So I immediately inquired.

Fact: Although I was asking legitimate questions about the incident, you argued I was only harrassing you.

Fact: The other player agreed you told him to ram his ship and you two were only messing around, so I dismissed the whole case.

Fact: You were banned until Op reviewed this, because you continued to argue that I was only harrassing you at every opportunity.

I am a bit firm on the rules, but I am always fair.

I can post all the screenies if you like, right here in the forum. Now I would suggest you let the admin decide as I told you in the message.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I'd rather you posted all of these screenies you have, so that we can see who is being harrassed.

The fact that you said I would come here and "cry" is enough of the abuse I was looking for. I'm only "crying" because of the "attention" I get. Me and other GAY members. Let me see these screenies which make me out to be bad.

• OK, Gunny has been on here 3 times since I posted my last message.

Nothing.

Nothing, except me still being banned, for whatever I am supposed to have done. Still not explained.

Can anyone else justify my banning, or am I being paranoid?

:-)

• Hey,wavey have the same problem with those GAY clan,and when i ask him for permission to pass tru custo some guy said "no u can`t",and this persone was GAY,so pls KEEP YOURS MOUTH SHUT!!This is really makes me angry!!! [3] [3] [3]
    Custo is not yours!!! [12] [12] [12]

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow

Originally posted by Blood_Hunter
    Hey,wavey have the same problem with those GAY clan,and when i ask him for permission to pass tru custo some guy said "no u can`t",and this persone was GAY,so pls KEEP YOURS MOUTH SHUT!!This is really makes me angry!!! [3] [3] [3]
    Custo is not yours!!! [12] [12] [12]

Please re-arrange the above into a sentence. Oh, and whilst I'm here, please stick to the topic.

Originally posted by John_Donow
    same here also some one in GAY was asking is my real name john and i said no then he got pissed.

How is this relevant? This has nothing to do with the thread.

I was there when that happened and the only reason he got annoyed was because you called him an Idiot.

Still, thanks for your input.

• Gunny, I'm still waiting for:

A: The reason I was banned.

B: These incriminating screenies you have (threatened me with)

C: Any, yes, any excuse.

I know you are on the server.

I would ask you all to think about this. Unless Gunny can prove (or even tell me) what I have done wrong, What is to stop him from banning you?

My advice would be to not have an opinion, and if he accuses you of something to simply accept.

• i have problems with gays too!

you cant show them your back *gggg*

(lol sorry :D )

[angel] Give me your hand and follow me into the light! [angel]

MSN: MarcBomber@arcor.de (no mail)
    IRC: irc.quakenet.org:6667 #Bomber

[SIZE=1] Post last edited by MarcBomber on 11.09.2005, 10:01 AM. [/SIZE]

• Come on Gunny, at least tell me why I am banned.

Drop and give me 50.

Surely I deserve at least to know why you have banned me?

• STILL BANNED.

We shall not be moved, we shall not be moved.

At least not until the old firm game.

Tell me why I am banned!

Originally posted by GAY-1

I was there when that happened and the only reason he got annoyed was because you called him an Idiot.

John`s right.....

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow

• the ban is valid
    killing in ny is not allowed... no matter for what reason
    to discuss and argue with a SP wont help in this matter as well... they are just doing their jobs

the ban will be for 24h only due to the possibility that it might have been accidential (which i actually dont know)

before you start to discuss about it... admin decisions are final

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Let me get this straight, someone flies into my train, dies, and I get banned??? Gunny has already established that I did nothing wrong in this instance.

There will be a lot of people dying in NY due to flying into things in the near future is my prediction. Let's see if they all get banned. Somehow I doubt it.

Gunny, try to move into the 20th if not the 21st century.