Important CSF forum details

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Drakon.

• After being inactive the CSF forum now has 2 admins (me and phoenix) we will keep the boards up to date and in use but we will need all the CSFs help to make this forum become a usefull tool. Can you please4 make me and pho aware of which clan you are in so we can assign the appropiate user groups and also we need CSF news posters for both the CSF forum and this forum also we need someone from each clan to be the liason between each clan to help things be run smoothly and to be the CSF sub commanders

------------------> CSF Forum <-----------------

• you wont get a mail
    the admins need to activate your account
    btw. phoenix is no admin yet and there are also no news posters
    i will need to give rights firsts

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I would like to handle some of the news load. I've spoken to Phoenix and he had no objections. Hope to see this forum up and running soon. :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• @ John...go to the board and check your stats and make sure you can access them. If so you are validated. Add your Clanto the information that is available there to reflect what clan you belong to.

• I'm having the same difficulties as John...could someone tell me how to do what Red Cloud suggested? I'm sure it's easier than I'm thinking, but I've managed to get myself confused ?(.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D: