1.6 wont work

There are 51 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ChiefRedCloud-AGE-.

• unistall freelancer unistall flmod menager ... delete my documents/my games/ freelancer ( only the freelancer directory not my documents of corse )

CHECK IS ALL FREELANCER DIREKTORY IN : programs files
    /microsoft games
    is deleted if not ( few times the flmod menager mess files when unistaling mods so make shure there is no freelancer directory there and any files ) DELETE them

install freelancer
    install fl mod menager

or

(optional)
    install freelancer in DIFERENT DIRECTORY
    install FL mod menager in other directory
    (/optional)

download mod cf1.6
    install mod cf.16

play the mod cf1.6

if this not work i dunno know what will work .. in past i was got same problems with fl ... the mod menager is not bug free like cf mods use to bee lol ( this is not ass liking i just was try few other mods and most of them whas make problems and / or was unbalanced and borring )

• Yes please all do a clean instalation of FL - this mean after you uninstall it, then manually clean the rest files that havent been removed and then install FL and activate the mod.

• A warning to players who have properly running installations of the mod: the server crashes whenever more than 7 people log on. Nobody seems to be able to play because other people are constantly trying to log on.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• ???? what u say drakon ????? the serv will crash if more then 7 ppl will login in same time ????? lol this bug was not posiblle to detect in beta tests .... but i have hope thet
    the error is coused by SERVER NOT CF 1.6 couse i dont wanna download it again ( 70% now )
    so ????

• The testers (myself included) probably missed it because there were never many of us on at once. I don't know what the problem is, but I intend to steer clear of the game until it gets sorted out. If only 7 or so people can play at once, I'd rather let them have a good time than to compete for a space and crash the server. Plz someone tell me when this is over; I've got clan business to take care of and the testing already has me hooked on this mod. If this lasts for more than a day I'm going to experience withdrawl symptoms. Lol, :D .

• like i say befere drakon .. I KNOW THIS BUG WAS NOT POSIBLLE TO DETECT before couse never was so many beta testers online in same time ...

to OP please do something to resolve this problem i know U can .. we all belive in U OP and u got our full support ...

• If that doesn't work, try restoring your defaults in FLMM after reinstalling FL. I had to do it for a couple of the beta versions to make it run properly. I don't know why it worked, but it did.

• lol not john talk aboute exe folder not exe file and dll folder ...

he got corupted download or the flmm is messing mod .. ty like i say delete all ( maybe try check the downloaded mod with the win rar for errors ) and reinstall it again

and btw i wanna my dc sig .... rotfl ...

Originally posted by marcusdavidus
    like i say befere drakon .. I KNOW THIS BUG WAS NOT POSIBLLE TO DETECT before couse never was so many beta testers online in same time ...

to OP please do something to resolve this problem i know U can .. we all belive in U OP and u got our full support ...

with respect marcusdavidus, obviously OP will fix whatever needs fixing. he doesnt need us whining. OP has probably been working night and day on 1.6. we need to back off and let him rest. OP is not a robot, he is a human being. if you need to be entertained may i suggest playing 1.6 in singleplayer until fixes are completed.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• BURO are u know what is BEING NICE ..... i was nice .. and i think sometime ppl need some support from others ... couse like U say THEY ARE NOT ROBOTS they got hearts too ...
    and i know op will do best he can and i never doubt in this
    but is nice to hear thet somebody is care aboute U not only aboute his own ass ....

• Whell what it is, is that my pc is showing 1.6 ok in the load screen then it says 1.56 and i dont know y it is doing that. My uncle told me that i need a working cd to play the game from not a cd crack. So tomorrow i should be able to play and marshual i will be in dc base tomorrow so please have a job for me to do tomorrow because i need something to do durning recruitment.

Dragon wing, Dragon Corps rank Lieutenant Colonel, CSF, DC chars: DC_John_Donow[T], (DC)_John_Donow(Lt.Col), DC_JD, DC_[Lt. Col]_Donow

• i Whiped my system clean of freelancer and installed it 5 times now and i also downloaded flmod manger 5 times and 1.6 5 times and it still does not work. y is that.

Dragon wing, Dragon Corps rank Lieutenant Colonel, CSF, DC chars: DC_John_Donow[T], (DC)_John_Donow(Lt.Col), DC_JD, DC_[Lt. Col]_Donow

• U DONT NEED ANY CD LOL

the mod got own freelancer exe file

john do what i say

delete freelancer directory

delete freelancer mod menager directory

delete all mods u got on hard drive exept cf 1.6

or beter delete it too and download again

delete the free lancer folder in my documents --> my games --> freelancer
    remember u must got admin right if u are using the windows xp or windows 2k

instal the game again ( freelancer)

restart pc

try play it .. if everything is look right ( if is working witchout problems )
    exit game

instal freelancer mod menager 1.31

dowload mod cf 1.6

dublle klick on it when u finish download

run freelancer mod menager

activate cf.1.6 mod

choose option u wanna enable ( choose the intro music the maarsh is suber greate ,, lol just awesome music )

when activation will be finished close fl mod menager

restart pc

duble klick on freelancer shourtcut

play it

finito ...

AND IT MUST WORK IS NO POSIBILITY TO NOT WORK

to all the problems with serv crashing is ok now i think

• i forgot ... DONT UNISTAL FEELANCER ONLY DELETE FREELANCER DIRECTORY AND MOD MENAGER DIRECTORY TOO OR SHURE U DO THIS AND DELETE THE FREELANCER DIRECTORY IN MY DOCUMENTS COUSE THERE IS SETUP FILE AND THIS FILE CAN MAKE FREELANCER CRASH WHEN IS MESSED BY OTHER MODS