What are you listening to right now?

There are 8,911 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ajay.

• AbandonedAnguishedCatfish.webp

“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall prove wrong. This is the inheritance of the servants of יהוה, and their righteousness from Me,” declares יהוה.

- Isaiah (Yesha’YAH) 54:17 (The Scriptures / TS2009)

“For you are a Set-Apart people unto YHWH your Elohim; YHWH your Elohim has chosen you to be His own treasure, out of all peoples that are upon the face of the earth.“

- Deuteronomy (Devarim) 7:6 (The Hebraic-Roots Version)

“And I will be a Father to you, and you will be sons and daughters to Me, says YAHWEH Almighty.“

- 2 Corinthians (Qorintiyim) 6:18 (Hebraic Roots Bible)

“And I give them everlasting life, and they shall by no means ever perish, and no one shall snatch them out of My hand.“

- John (Yohanan) 10:28 (The Scriptures / TS2009)

“And I, Enoch, began to bless YAHWEH of the mighty ones and the KING of the universe.“

- 1 Enoch (Hanokh) 12:3 (YAHWEH's Sword)

• Operation Short Term Nostalgia is a go.

(Though actually, my most favorite music from the entire N:A OST is still Wretched Weaponry. Mostly because of moments when it plays in game; at least in Route B.)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall prove wrong. This is the inheritance of the servants of יהוה, and their righteousness from Me,” declares יהוה.

“For you are a Set-Apart people unto YHWH your Elohim; YHWH your Elohim has chosen you to be His own treasure, out of all peoples that are upon the face of the earth.“

“And I will be a Father to you, and you will be sons and daughters to Me, says YAHWEH Almighty.“

“And I give them everlasting life, and they shall by no means ever perish, and no one shall snatch them out of My hand.“

“And I, Enoch, began to bless YAHWEH of the mighty ones and the KING of the universe.“

• Okay, kudos to Cogwork Scholar for this remix 'cos I'm tired of YT deleting various variants of WW,

Our attack squadron can now infiltrate the base. You are to continue providing support by whatever means available.

• Say whatever you like. As far as I'm concerned, this song is about Imperial Guard.

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Imperial Guard again, because well, they are my favorite faction. (1st favorite, with Iron Warriors 2nd and AdMech 3rd), In a world of (not always) living killing machines, they are a force of ordinary humans (Okay, they have Ogryns and Sanctioned Psykers with their ranks). With the best tanks and artillery in the game. They are the rare faction in WH40k that actually behaves like an army (and fights like one). Don't get me started on specific variant regiments such as Death Korps of Krieg (whose commissars are there to make sure their charges aren't going to get themselves killed in vain).