What are you listening to right now?

There are 8,537 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• AbandonedAnguishedCatfish.webp

“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall prove wrong. This is the inheritance of the servants of יהוה, and their righteousness from Me,” declares יהוה.

- Isaiah (Yesha’YAH) 54:17 (The Scriptures / TS2009)

“Behold, I give to you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and the power of the enemy, and nothing will hurt you. But do not rejoice in this, that the shadim are subject to you: but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.“

- Luke (Luqas) 10:19-20 (The Hebraic-Roots Version)

“And they all shall be called children of the living YAHWEH, and every malak and every spirit shall know, yes, they shall know that these are My children, and that I am their ABBA in uprightness and righteousness, and that I love them.“
    - Book of Jubilees 1:25 (YAHWEH's Sword)

“And I, Enoch, began to bless YAHWEH of the mighty ones and the KING of the universe.“

- 1 Enoch (Hanokh) 12:3 (YAHWEH's Sword)

“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall prove wrong. This is the inheritance of the servants of יהוה, and their righteousness from Me,” declares יהוה.

“Behold, I give to you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and the power of the enemy, and nothing will hurt you. But do not rejoice in this, that the shadim are subject to you: but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.“

“And they all shall be called children of the living YAHWEH, and every malak and every spirit shall know, yes, they shall know that these are My children, and that I am their ABBA in uprightness and righteousness, and that I love them.“

“And I, Enoch, began to bless YAHWEH of the mighty ones and the KING of the universe.“

• Grim lyrics aside, this is one of the best songs I've ever heard.

Actually? Disregard the above, the grim lyrics actually make it better. "Great War, and I cannot take more. Great Tour, I keep on marching on. Great War, there will be no encore. Great War, the war to end all wars..."

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Still on this one, it'll take some time until it bores me to listen to it nonstop again, haha

AbandonedAnguishedCatfish.webp

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!