Banned?

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Code
    1. 04/08/2017 09:18:33 Possible cheating detected (id=7082EE6A:AACF6F66 file check failed file='..\data\universe\\systems\CF01\CF01.ini' crc=E20CCDC6 expected=A5F5CA6E) by HeimdaII(23-4f7f4e29)(21a87032-2b0f462e-db6528ad-d48fb7c0) [ 73.69.213.176]

No reason to complain about the server.
    At least one file on your PC is not original anymore.
    Either it has been edited or there are other technical problems on your PC causing this.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I'll delete Avira, didn't like it anyway. I'll clean up FL (Deleting all files and replacing with the original (Wodk4 provided on HHC/Data)

• you already should be unbanned

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• No I re-installed everything, but my chars can't do any damage to NPC. I play SP in in-game option God Mode. Are those two things linked?

• No, the God-Mode is for you only, it doesn't affect the npcs.

On a side note, may I ask you how you did the re-install? Because the leftovers (after each reinstall) may affect the game. You can use "Revo Uninstaller" it has 30 days free trial (or was it 15, idk.. but more than enough to do a clean uninstall).

Anyway, I've attached one of my old posts about a proper reinstall, please check it out if you want:

PS: And disable your anti-virus during install and after install, add the FL - CF directories into Exclusions.