Freelancer has an old "Extended" mod...but is it's content possible to use online?

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by LordRaydenMK.

• Hey guys, I've recently returned to Freelancer, just so I can play it while I am waiting for Star Citizen Alpha Patch 3.0 to release. I tried Freelancer Rebirth and Discovery, however they were both...weird and I didn't like them.
    So I stumbled upon here. Now there is one mod I found which looks awesome and kind of "extends" freelancer and I think the story as well. However I am not sure what you guys have as added / allowed mods on your official server?
    Here is this old mod I found, which somebody seems to have "brought it back".

The Next Generation 2.7.6 Final file - Mod DB

• TNG is old, very old and completely outdated in terms of features and quality.
    There hasnt been a server for many years.
    It also has no storyline.

On our server only one mod is allowed: Crossfire (aka Freelancer 2.0)
    Crossfire 2.0 mod for Freelancer - Mod DB

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• But just because our site is dedicated to Crossfire and other games (excluding mods) we don't have a problem whether you play other mods or not, but we admire Crossfire the most due to it's really long and interesting Storyline :) And it's exclusive gameplay

L+ Ratio

Edited once, last by LordRaydenMK ().