Attack at Christmas market in Berlin?

There are 27 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• @Portalearth, u are wrong. the most muslims in our countries are everything but aggressive/radical. how do i know? because i know many of them, i go to mosques and other places, where muslims are. yes, there are many stupid muslims too. and yes, muslims get radicalized. but where and why? this usually happens, where western countries bomb peacefully innocent muslims, in their countries, their homes. millions of dead muslims, all over the world, for stupid reasons, for ur cheap benzin, for ur wealth. millions of dead muslims vs. some maybe hundreds of victims of terrorist acts. u can say what u want, the biggest terrorists are the western countries. and still, the muslims are usually peaceful, condemn terrorist acts, pray for the victims and for peace.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• Agree with Denne, I am sure we all know a muslim or two who are generally nice people, people who we would never expect to terrorize within a million years. But because of a few muslims, major politicians in places like america and various others decide to bomb countless countries that hold a vast population of muslims and other people who are "thought-to-be-terrorists" all because of a few idiots. Places that the bombers ought not to meddle in! Let these countries solve their own problems is what I reckon. Or even instead of sending bombs and missiles, send heartfelt presents! Blankets and toys and food for those who are going without christmas. Like I say earlier, just because a piece of bread is stale, does not make the whole loaf stale :)

L+ Ratio

• except multiculturalism brought crime and terrorist attacks. It's called reality. Whats worse is there is no vetting. Most muslims are radicalized after they've arrived in the west anyways. They may come into the country seeking asylum at first, but then ISIS/related terror groups calls for Muslims to attack with knives and trucks. This is one big "I told you so" to some people...

Ive to correct you on that.
    We had crime and terrorism in germany long before refugees came to germany.
    Infact the amount of terrorist attacks in germany from 1985 till 2000 have been as high as the amount of terror attacks from 2001 till 2016.
    The amount of victims of terror attacks (deaths and wounded) in germany from 1985 - 2000 has been twice has high as the amount of victims of the past 15 years.
    Crime rates increased btw. with the opening of borders to east european states and especially the east border regions suffer the highest crime rates. That however has nothing to do with refugees. There are a few bad apples (just like everywhere) but they are not the main problem at all.

... and if all muslims are extremists that were influenced by ISIS (just like you seem to think)... why were there only a very few which actually tried to attack us?
    To me it appears like the vast majority of the muslims are just people like you and me... not radical... just people that want to live in peace.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• And suddenly they found the ID papers of a Tunesian criminal in the truck. Yeah sure ...

Yes, I smiled when I read this in the news.
    It sounds like passport of the pilots which flown in the WTC! The passports were found later, too.

Or it sound like this :-)

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• news and politicians already mentioned that it is very strange to find the ID and that this might be a fake trace

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!