Crossfire News Circuit

There are 40 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Baldwin.

• News Reporter: Blood

Guard pilot Baldwin
    Date: January 1st, 1:33pm, 3001

Top Story: The

R_39 Bounty!
    The Ronin have declared that a bounty be put on the infamous pilot Prokiller, however they have yet to offically put a price on his head. Today I chased the Ronin as they hunted Prokiller all though the New Colonies until they had him cornered in one of the distant outposts. He then created a temperal anomaly to evade capture and escaped again to open space. The Ronin did not give up yet and searched all through the debris field until a distress call came in from my partner at the Omicron Alpha gate. The Ronin and I rushed to his aid and once again he evaded capture. He ran to another outpost where he then warped out of system and the Ronin have yet to find his whereabouts.

I spoke with one of the Ronin, who wishes to remain unknown, afterwards in the Neutro bar and he told me this:

"He is a rude bastard. He gets his joy off of hounding small level merchants, using his downloads*, and insulting authorities. I don't know how long it'll be until we get him but I hope it is soon. I have two little children who do not need to know his kind of perverse twisted visions. Hopefully this bounty will awaken the public eye to this nusance."

The Ronin are expected to give their bounty within the week.

[SIZE=1]*downloading is the term used by the Ronin for the T.A. device that

Prokiller is using.[/SIZE]

And on to other news. The Crossfire Top Gun event has reached an all time low in popularity. As more and more of the heavy hitters are taking breaks, fans are turning to other sports and hopeful arena matches. Today marked the hopeful comeback of the game, however it seems to only have worsen the ratings.

The DC are calling to all hopeful recruits! If you are interested in becoming one of the best mercs around then head to your nearest DragonCorp recruiting office now! The DragonCorp needs you!

(paid for by the DragonCorp Military)

This has been your local reporter BG Baldwin for your weekly news starting this new year. Good night, and good luck. Baldwin out.

• Damn good story

baldwin damn good

i would like to verify that what he staes about the DC is correct

we are looking for a few good pilots. however this thing with prolkiller is old he does

this stuff constantly when you think you got him there goes that damn temporal anomaly and

he is gone. i have personnaly seen it. it was odd looked like he flew right at me then

afterwards he was gone. it ws strange i have never seen anything like it before.

by

the way R-39 consider the job free of charge if any DC find and manage to kill him we will

post the pics here

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• Outstanding reporting!

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• And no weather report?

PS. By doing this, you

somehow encourage this Prokiller to show up again around here and i'm sure that hes

presence isn't wanted.

• Hey Baldwin, you forgot to tell how much is the bounty on Prokillers

head....
    I have also something to clear up with her (I heard Prokiller is a girl)
    At

the last event yesterday I had to fights with her and noone I could finish. First time she

disappeared, said it was a lag, but I didnt have one.
    At the second fight, almost in the

end, she was screaming "Riddick uses missiles!!!" (I never had mounted some missiles!!!)

Then the event leader said "Ceace Fire!!!". So I did... and got killed in the next second. I

think it was her..dont know.
    So maybe this bounty would be welcome to me...
    Maybe she

is much better than me and I would not have a chance but nevertheless I want to finish the

fight we started, just like fights usually are finished, with only one pilot in space...

8)

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• Riddick first of all prokiler is a 12 (think)

years old boy so who ever told you theat he is a girl was wrong (even if prokiler act like a

little girl :D)

and second it is popular in the hole sirius system theat prokiler is

the biges coard ever if he see thet he has no chanc to win he will activate hes anomaly and

flee or as you allready mentened it he will try to win with dirty triks

@Baldawin

realy great thing this news you should every week one and tell what has happened in the

sirius system :D

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• hey baldwin dont let this thread die m8 post some CF news

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• I wont :)
    Every news article will be every Saturday until I cant get regular news anchors from the server clans to post their news. Once I get those reporters news might be once a day :D

• News Reporter: Blood Guard pilot Baldwin

Date: January 7th, 10:48am, 3001

Top Story: R_39 Come Sweeping in Big!

The Ronin are still the new kids on the block, however they have already left their mark. As all front lines of Crossfire now peaceful after the Chaos Exoddus War, the Ronin have turned their eye on internal issues. Already mortal enemies with the pirate clans, they have two infamous criminals on their hit list: Prokiller, and the intersteller finanical theif, Sil. We have yet to hear a bounty plea on Sil, but sources inside the Ronin have told us that the bounty on Prokiller, which is still being process at Alliance HQ, is a near 100 million credits.

Once again, all eyes turn to the Ronin as day three of the Alliance Supreme Senate Courts charge Gryphon Harold, aka Gunny, with murder and monopoly. Reports are sketchy, but Alliance intel supports that Gryphon ordered the assassinations of several rival corperate CEO's. These hits scared the companies and have pulled all merchandise off the open market. This leaves Gryphon's gun running ventures untouchable since they are now the sole producer of ship mounted weapons. The only companies that are remaining are allied with GCC are Ageria with their rifle buisness, and the Interstellar Alliance with their orbital shipyards based above Crossfire. If convicted, he will be sentenced to twenty years of hard labor on the mining asteroid Kurbo, and the Alliance will take over his company and spilt it into seven parts which will then compete against each other and restore the weapons market.

In other news, the Blood Guard has turned pirate! They smashed in and destroyed about seventeen DragonCorp and PiA convoys. However the tides turned and BG was retaliated against and lost. However this was only the new Trade Assualt event in the arena. The long anticipated event was held two days ago and was a major success. Though the equipment was a little faulty and the rules were a bit confusing, the ratings of the Arena Command Radio went through the roof! The ratings went up 2000%, more then what it has been in the last eighty years. The TA is being reviewed and is expected to be up and operational next week.

Dockmasters are worried about faulty new power generators from Republican Shipping. They overload the built-in power plant and cause it to shut down indefinatly, forcing you to keep the part and pay the ugly monthly fees.

Also in the ship review news, health inspectors are worried about pilots using the Bullpup MK III. As all the pilots knowm the BP III has seven twin-prop engines. At full cruise speed the G-forces are at 7.84, where the normal safe G-forces in space are at 6.39. At those speeds the pilots are damn near brittling thir bones. Doctors argue that such ships should be taken off the market due to hazardous heath and navagational risks. Officals just laughed and said that the scientists were crack-pots and their findings were inaccurate. The BP producers said that the scientists were fudging data to help take the ship off the market since International Shipping promised full funding. The current production of Bullpups has caused I.S. to lose about fourty-seven million stockholders.

This is BG Baldwin signing off. Good night, and good luck.

• No Weekly news? Do you need my notes to finish Baldy?

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• News Reporter: Blood Guard pilot Baldwin
    Date: January 15th, 10:12 am, 3001

Top Story: PiA Recovery

The PiA squadrons are currently pleaing for emergency aid from the Crossfire Government after two advanced and expirenced pirate wings hit the Vespus system hard three days ago. As you saw the battle live Thursday, the PiA squadrons were picked off like flies. The suspects are none other than Trowa Barton, mastermind of the Operation Meteor scandal, and a pirate only known as his humorous nickname, Pie-Rat. These two left the system in ruin, and told me that they called off their seige because they were bored. The PiA have declined comment and have sealed up almost all travel to Vespus to ensure safe repairs.

In other news, the Ronin have shown advances in Sirius to bridge the gap between the law and outlaws. In the Alliance Senate, Ronin representative Hawk has proposed that they allow the Fallen liason to the CFG enter the Senate with full senate rights. With losses mounting greater on the Confederate and Alliance sides in this civil war, this bill is suspected to be widely supported.

The trial of the Ronin's gun runner, Gunny, has ended. The Tribunal stated that the prosecutor had a lack of evidence that he was guilty of murder, and the Crossfire Government have given a grant to the BloodGuard squadron to form their own gun running buisness so they can drop the monoploy charge. Business is not going well for the BG since Gunny's company is still favored more, but still is surviving which appeasies the CFG.

Also in CFG news, three pilots are now on the top 10 wanted lists. The GRB pirate organisation has attacked Crossfire convoys for weeks now and is suspected of many crimes against humanity. This has bumped the suspected fusion bomber of New Berlin into #12.

This is BG pilot Baldwin, signing out, Good night and good luck.

• Breaking News: Battle for Human Rights in Omicron Alpha

Shortly after the presses closed a breaking news story has come across the Sirius News wire, describing an incredible display of friendship and heroism, even among natural enemies.

As my Editor-in-Chief has reported, the GRB were allegedly committing crimes against humanity and devastating trade everywhere we turned, attacking all in their way, even fellow pirates.

There were witnesses to the use of "foriegn weapons" that were hard to counter. In a bold move, they attempted to escape with a number of hostages in Omicron Alpha, but were met by the Ronin just as they were jumping into hyperspace. The Ronin were able to rescue the hostages from their captors and return them safely to Omicron Alpha.

Immediately fighters of the GRB (and their secret weapons) were on the scene and in a collaborated effort, the Ronin, PiA, LP and the infamous duo of Trowa_Barton and Pie-rat, the GRB suffered heavy losses in a battle that lasted 3 hours in front of Omicron Alpha.

The unlikely alliance successfully defeated the scoundrels of GRB and vowed to combat any such activities in the Sirius Galaxy, regardless of their political views! Certainly a measured force to reckon with!

In an interview with Sleepy of the Ronin, he wanted to publicy thank the PiA & Lp clan for assisting, even in such rough times for the 3 clans relations.

This is Gunny, Associate reporter to BG Pilot Baldwin
    CrossFox News, always Fair and Balanced.

• I regret no being there after the reading of these news...

Talented Pilots and reporters...

I hope you will keep it this way :D

Congratulations...

Harlan_Liner

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux"

A. St EXUPERY

"Homo hominis lupus"

• ---Emergency Report---

Reporter: BG pilot Baldwin
    Date: January 19, 7:28pm, 3001

Top Story: Confederate Empire?

Early in the morning on Monday, Queen Loraine woke up to the sound of gun fire and ships manuevering overhead. Despite heavy resistance the Royal Air Force had no choice but to surrender. The culprit? The immoral and unlawful Confederate Strike Force has attacked and captured the captiols of both Britonia and Kusari. After hearing of the fate of New London, the ASF took immediate action. They sent two pilots from the top rated BloodGuard squadron, me and the top ranked dogfighter Grinder. We used the abandoned jump route in Nelephe and suprised the PiA squadrons stationed there to guard their new jewel. With suprise hit and run tactics Grinder dealt with and eliminated the fighters at Kensington Mining Station, distracting them until my fighter wing took out their communications station, hastely built after the take-over. In desperation and cut off from command orders, they turned tail and retreated. Hours after the last ground resistance ended on the planet, the queen met with grinder and I and dubbed us honorary knights in the Britonian Empire. However furious over their loss the CSF fleets re-entered New London with a majority of their force from Dublin. Again Grinder defended London and the CSF was forced to withdraw again to Leeds for repairs.

The next day, the Alliance fleets set out to begin liberation of Britonia, starting with Manchester. The operation was a disaster as the Confederates broke the Borman Treaty of 2932 and used pulse atomics on the ASF incoming fleet. The fighter contingents were forced to retreat and the capitol ships were drawn into another pulse atomic trap. This has made the current criminal charges against CSF leaders Marcus Albinus, aka DarkStalker, and George Miller, aka Dragon, rise to a level of genocide.

Currently the CSF has offered a truce for four hours to regain their breath and perhaps offer to pull their troops out of occupied space. The truce is scheduled to end at 7am ASF Military time (GMT too).

This is Sir Baldwin of the BloodGuard transmitting from the New London Sunlight Palace. Good night and good luck. May our enemies of the CSF fall.

• Very good story...Baldwin!!!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.