WHISKEY!!

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Centaurian.

• Anyone interested in some easy money in CF can bring a cargo

of whiskey out of Custodian. I'll pay $1000/unit, up to 100 units. So if you're on your

last load before level 40, or happen to have BG permission to go there, bring the goods to

CA_Cache, Centaurian_Alpha or SS_Endurance, and we'll have a toast to your Crossfire

success! [8]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• I don't think many people with permission to enter custodian

would take up your offer as this would be an abuse of the BGs goodwill. If freelancers

attempt it well its their neck [70]

So if you're on your last load before level 40,

I'm not

talking about abusing privileges...but Freelancers do sometimes take risks, like going into

Custodian when no BG are on (parties shall remain nameless here...). I personally will NOT

violate this server rule under ANY circumstances, but not all FL's are as scrupulous...

Hence, the reward [8]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Originally posted by Centaurian So if you're on your

last load before level 40, or happen to have BG permission to go there [8]

that's a direct encouragement for ppl who have access privileges to

abuse them

• I guess I do not understand the problem with leaving Custodian @ level 39 with a cargo

of whatever type... Otherwise, shouldn't this be contraband? Even contraband is fully

marketable as any other commodity. As far as I can tell, it only exists to add some fun and

variety to the game...[prost]

• u know that all serverclans have access to the

console and see you online even if they are not on the server?

:D

think

about it

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Yep......ROFL

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

u know that all serverclans have access to the console and see

you online even if they are not on the server?

As I have already stated,

I personally will NOT violate this server rule under ANY circumstances

Since only the Admin's have responded to this thread, maybe you could address the

root question:

I guess I do not understand the problem with leaving Custodian @

level 39 with a cargo of whatever type...

? The only real issue I see here is that

whiskey is the only commodity (aside from ships) traded in Custodian that is not available

elsewhere in Sirius. Its rarity should then command a premium in the marketplace. But I

have seen no ban on its export from Custodian.
    Players already know the risks of

entering clan systems, and I regularly warn players of this when I am on, and see that they

are in clan space. Yet, players do what they wish... If someone calls to sell me a load of

whiskey, I'm not going to ask how they got it[frust]