Newbie help please for single player

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by scat35.

• Hi,just wondering if you guys can help me

out.I am still fairly new to freelancer and am running this mod to enjoy the freeform aspect

of it as i was a huge fan of elite(C64)Anyway is there a faq of somekind for this mod that

can help me out on how and where to find shipwrecks and something just to point me in the

right direction of getting better weapons,ships ect .Any help will be greatly

appreciated.

• Other then the faq that comes with the

patch, I do not think there is any other documentation. There is a map of the system

somewhere in the forum posted by the admin.

Interested in joining us? Feel free to visit our forums at forum.onnuke.com (under new recruits in general discussion forum), or email us at fallen.gamers@gmail.com.

• Explore! One hint: the

further you get from Manhattan, the better the equipment gets (and you'll need it!). While

the wrecks from the vanilla version are still there, many new ones can be found in the new

systems. Enjoy!

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Thanks for that ,um havent ever found a wreck yet(dont know how) as i said am still

quite new to freelancer and any tips are bloody great!

• if u want to explore, start by getting the junkers bribe from rokchester base. this

will make u nuetral to the outcasts, as they have alot of their ships in the crossfire

systems. also, to gain quick money, simply kill npcs:) every npc drops an escape pod that

can be sold on planet Crossfire in the X3043 system for 100000 credits each(yes u saw right)

that means if u have 10 escape pods u can get 1000000 credits.

have fun :)

• there was a database in development... but i dont know about its status

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Big Advice:

Beat the Single Player then explore the mods and stuff.Youll get much XP and ull know what

to do. 8)

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Whatever...

Need a gun,shield or any piece of equipment?Need a tour around Crossfire? You came to the right place! The *at corporation has the best prices and outstanding quality.We offer tour guides throughout Crossfire for very small fees. Contact me or any player with *at tag for details. :pimp:

• A patch to 47's advice from 1.0 to 1.1: Pay attention to

Dublin system and the last misions(10-13)!

I've been here since Crossfire 1.5 - 2005.
    Good times.
    Maybe it's time to come back?

• Hey, you never got through the story??? Why? Its really

great!!! Ive played the storyline.... must be 7 times from the beginning to the to the BKNS

(Big Kicking Nomads Ass = Last Mission). Have I already said that it was great?

And

about this Thread: Dont ask, explore, thats the sin of the game, I mean, if you know

everything and have everything, what to do then????? Of course some tips are very useful so

you dont have to waste a year to explore each meter of every system, but ist makes much more

fun, to find the things by yourself.
    Thats my opinion. 8)

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• Once again guys thanks for all ya help,i agree with what you say about exploring

most of the stuff yourself and thats what ive been doing,anyway if someone can just tell me

how to do one wreck in detail that would be great ,as im struggling to get a really decent

gun.

Cheers and Merry Xmas