Someone is testing methods for taking down the entire internet

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by extros.

• I wish it were laughable, but it's not!

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• But, is that even for real ? I guess it counts as the "entire free internet" as they mention china and russia having made defences for such cases, but I really doubt the rest of the world are behind them in any aspect.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Unfortunately, according to the guys that I know that are still "in the business of internet security" yes. Which is why there are several groups here that only work on preventing that very thing from happening. It is why I have back ups of the back ups on separate stand alone HDDs, No connection to the outside at all. Only connected to the PC when it is time to do a back up. It will only take "state sponsored" attack to either crash the electrical grids, or cause collapse of the financial markets. Even though their records are kept in multiple places, if there is no connection to move the data.... Another reason I have a standalone whole home generator and portable solar panels (installed solar panel systems are required to be connected to the grid in order to be used as a backup power source and I have to pay the commercial power company for that privilege....No thank you). My panels are back up to the generator for essential items in case my dual fuel supplies (LP/NG) are exhausted.

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• oh no
    major collapse to the pr0n industry

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!