FRIENDLY WAR

There are 82 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DEATH-BRINGER.

• lol
    a as i have said before hawk let op

check my ip out and if he has the right tools he will be able to see if this other char has

a pc in the same house as my pc is in that will tell u if i am this other person u think i

am.
    in short admin can prove im right and make u look like a fool.
    so i leave it in

the handsof the admin if u dont ask then u know im telling the truth about who i am and U r

just trying to cause trubble so [1] lol

The day has come that Death will never be at peace and will all ways be at the mercy of others

• but u can trace an ip back to the area and if op has the right tools

it wont matter if i change my ip but being im not.
    u see i think hawk knows me from

another server probably was in a pirate clan that i pissed off and now is trying to stir

shit lol cos u dont call sum one that aint even spoken to u a lier unless u got sum thing

against them when hawk called me a lier he/she was listening to a conver i was haveing with

another member of r_39 clan
    lol come to think about it i do know a player that had the

name hawk and i did piss that player off cos i kicked the hell out of them in pvp and they

did not like it so the player resorted in accuseing me of being a missile wimp and yet i was

useing guns lol....this cant be the same noob surely not plzdont let it be cos i will be in

tears of laughter lol if u r the same person well all i can say is r_39 clan best kick hawk

out [if it is the same person] cos they r more trubble than its worth lol. god it would be

funny lol
    oh i was talking to another player a [LP]member i think and they was very sure

that i was telling the truth about who i was lol stoned raider i think but im not sure but

hay do i care if sum deluded person thinks im sum one else ......no lol so hawk u carry on

if u like i will be santa cluse or the easter bunny no wait how about micky mouse??? no

even better the stay puff man lol i can be who ever u want me to be [wink wink] lmfao

The day has come that Death will never be at peace and will all ways be at the mercy of others

• BOTTOM LINE U

LIKE TO FIGHT IN FORUMS SHUT UP AND BRING IT INGAME... i dont care who u are..but..u did

come to ME after 20 mins of being on server and sayin crap such as.....u need me in u

clan...i will bring u all my fightin skills and teach u blah blah blah....now time to show

me..and get out of forums [1] ...notice..this is not Mhawk [1]

• No more talking m8.......

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• :D any mercs interested in earning some money;)

and Death u will not

succeed in infiltrating my clan

Or any if its up to me

R_39*This!

P.S. Sleepy did he say something bout MHawk?

• who said any thing about getting in your clan i dont

even know who your clan is untill now

• a i said u need me more then i need u get it right dont use half of what

i said to make u look good and me look bad. and yes i will get on server and fight all of u

if u like
    im happy with that. as long as u dont expect me to be on 24/7 cos sum of us do

work. and i dont care if u know who i am but i believe it was a member of your clan who

started the ....u dont know who we r. crap
    seems like u no differnt to any other u dont

like it when u get your own shit thrown back at u. but yes next time im on server i will

make a note to find the nerest r_39 member no matter what the rank and attack

them.
    [SIZE=4]HAPPY HUNTING[/SIZE] :D

Originally posted by

R_39Sleepy
    o yes thats what u said...I NEED U?????????....i dont think so

[1]

unless u have the mind of a 2 yr old u know how i ment that so dont try

and twist it

• u are but a i would forget about this and worry who is comming to the server cos

believe me they dont like me and dont like anyone who lets me play on there server.
    the

people i am talking about will crash your server if i am found to be on it. u will say

bulls\;'.\\ but it true i just tried to get on a server i used to play on and found i

have been banned cos sum one [not me and admin has prof that it not me] has been crashing

the server untill i got banned and now i am so i would start thinking about your server and

not about me

• I would not be surprised if someone is crashing this server intentionally.

But

there is a reason why this is happening and I don't believe it is because someone does not

like you.

What I do believe, is there are people who are so angry and full of

vengence (usually a teen-ager or an adult with a child like mind), that they want to

continue to cause trouble.

It is a shame that this has to occur and quite frankly,

pathetic. If these are attempts by you or anyone else to dissolve this community, you may as

well quit now.

We will not leave CF and the attempts to ruin CF will fail.

Furthermore, if and when someone gets caught hacking into this server, these actions become

criminal and there are punishments for such actions, since these are real-world offenses,

with real world punishments.

Sure you can tell yourself you will never get caught,

but in reality you will.

Now the ironic part of all these server events started when

the [death] clan was denied their "friendly war". All of a sudden, bad things started to

happen.....good timing to piece this together.

Being decietful and dis-honest in this

game is probably how you are in the real world.

So if you or anyone you know is

behind this, I suggest you stop these actions immediately. If you want to know the

punishments for such internet-base crimes, send me a PM.

Part of my real world

occupation.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• what the fuck did i say about the [Death] clan they r

innocent of what u r accuseing them of and so am i i do know who could be behind all the

server crashing but being u clan within 20 mins of meeting me [months ago ] that i was a

lier about who i am [u dumb fucks] u would not believe me if i told u lol and the

organization that could be behind this aint a bunch of noobs u can intimadate they r people

who will work there way in to your family life just to fuck things up for u and they every

where and they will fuck with u if not with your family then with your fl accounts

etc.
    oh and 1 question u saying im decetful and dishonist in real life how many civilian

bravery medals u got?????
    cos i have 2 for saveing 2 kids lives and if u live in england

u will know of the sia door superviser badge and u can only get them if u have no criminal

record at all and i have one so i would say im abetter person than u. all this bull cos i

play a role in a game and u dont like it lol u need help m8 it a game. oh and just so u

pricks know i have ask op to ban me cos that is the only way this will stop if it the

organisation i think it is. so get off your high horse u silly little man u and your clan r

nothing just a clan on agame and in that game there r many roles. u dumb shit

• my comment:
    go on with this... in the end i will find out the truth this way

more

comments later when i have all the facts

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I was making a

point.

But to address your post.

Coming after me and my PC is not a wise thing

or to interfere with my family.

As for real world medals. Sir, I do have a few from

real world wars.