Whiskey Thief: The Life of

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by LordRaydenMK.

• After a few hours of trying to hail someone who knows about the base to take me there, all hell broke loose. I entered the Hanger bay with another |DP|Member and saw all of these people in the main area of the base. "What the hell is going on here?" I exclaim. One of the main soldiers walked up to me. "You own this base?" "No, but the person who did own this base is in custody, so at the current moment, Dented owns the base temporarily. Now what is going on here?" I say. The man manages a sigh. "We were called here by a |DP|DeePSilveR. He said that there were people on here who didn't have access. Well, we came here to check it out. We found DeePSilveR knocked unconscious in here, and there are still people in the other room. At the moment, we are attempting a jagged break operation." Explains the man. "What the hell's a Jagged Break Operation?" I shout at the poor guy. "A Jagged Break Operation is almost a fool's choice. We send in two people with heavy, explosive weaponry to try and clear the enemy." "No, I don't permit this at all." I say. "It isn't your base, not your call." Says the man. "Now move aside." He pushed me out of the way for him to do his job. After a minute, There were loud explosions in the other room. I could hear screams and cries and explosions. After a further minute, a voice was heard in the other room. "Clear!" Suddenly, all of the troops rushed in and was taken by surprise...

There was only one man there. Just one man. One person cleared out half of the military forces. The man's face was charred and blackened by explosive burns. We saw him gripping a black object in his hand. I carefully opened his hand to reveal a black Datapad. "What would he want with Denne's Datapad?" Before I could even think about what to do, the lieutenant of this operation appeared and snatched the datapad away from my clutches. "Excuse me, that certain equipment isn't your's Lieutenant." "That doesn't matter, this equipment isn't yours either. It belongs to Administrative Clan Leader Denne. As of now, this equipment is confiscated and will not be returned until further notice." He walked off with this equipment. I lowered my head in defeat. Then I remembered. I had a certain friend in the Military department.

I entered the halls of the Bretonian Military base in Leeds, and waited outside his office door for a solid hour or so. I was thinking that whole time. Thinking about what I'd do by the time I hit retirement time. No doubt settle down in a Luxury system. I might buy my own Luxury Liner and treat myself to all sorts of stuff. However my thinking was quickly disrupted when the door opened. I looked at the familiar face. "Hello Tobias." I gave him a small smile and saw his face drop with surprise...

L+ Ratio

• Several years had passed. The journals of the Whiskey Thief had been lost. The Whiskey Thief had managed to secure the Datapad of his old clan leader's. Apparently, it lead to a series of systems off of the Sol Sector. Denne, an infamous Merc had managed to locate the Renaissance systems before anybody it seems. The strange bright light, was what appeared to be an amplified neutrino based explosion on a secluded part of the Planet Kurile. Where unknown parties believed that a case in that specific area was hidden.

The diaries of the Whiskey Thief had been lost and has thus come to a close. Instead begins a new chapter for this veteran pilot. In a new Era of his life. The Whiskey Thief is back, and this time, he's back with a thirst for power.

He awakens on the deck of the Mercy Dark. Abandoned... Alone... and without a single thought in his head. He stands up still in a completely blank state, trying to remember something... anything. But nothing came about his history. He remembered he enjoyed his pure distilled whiskey, and often enjoyed flying around in either his Battleship, or his Iguana fighter. Walking towards the bar, he poured himself a glass of his favorite beverage and drank. He drank and drank until he couldn't drink any more.

This repeated on a cycle throughout the entire week. Wake up, excrete, drink, drink some more, sleep, repeat. Knowing he'd only sink further into this hole he's in. He slept until he was sobre, then proceeded to climb into the cockpit of his Iguana. He scouted the entire system of Sigma-17 trying his best to memorise every single thing about the system. He proceeded to do the same with Sigma-13, however, he took a special interest in memorising the base that [AS] owns. He did this with a lot of systems. But anytime he scoured the system, he seemed to forget the Police bases, the patrols of Police and Military in the area and take a heavy interest on the Pirate bases, and patrols. Often hailing them, more so often then the standard factions and even other freelancers unless they were pirates. It appears that Whiskey Thief had an eerily dark future ahead of him.

L+ Ratio

• His journey took him to the Cambridge system, and onto the planet Cambridge. Mainly regarded as a research system of Bretonia, it’s also the home of the largest collection of books and data.

He settled into a comfy couch in the Cambridge International Library and opened a book. This book was filled to the brim with information about many Pirate clans, active and inactive located within the sector of Sirius. [AS], (Fallen), (SMG) [LC]... however, he took a special interest in the clan, the Lost Prophets. A clan that would invade the system of Custodian which was home to the prestigious Police clan, the BloodGuard. The Lost Prophets would tell tales and write entries detailing their invasion and thievery of Whiskey. Pinching whiskey wasn’t really that much of an impressive feat the Whiskey Thief thought, he’s done it so many times himself. But when he caught his gaze upon what really solidified the legends of the Lost Prophets, was that they had stolen nearly two million bottles of the finest whiskey Planet Blood had stored. He had a thought: He maintained his status as Good guy, a Mercenary who would help out people. Who’d request services from freelancers and who’d take bounties off of anybody’s heads with sincerity and respect.

Well it’s time to change that

Starting from right now, his quest and plan is to steal THREE million bottles of fine Whiskey from the Custodian system. Sure he’s a Mercenary and not necessarily a pirate. And thieving is naturally considered against a Mercenaries code of honour. But who cares? He can’t remember the life he had before, so why should he be compelled to follow someone he doesn’t know? All he knows, is he wants those bottles of Whiskey. He wants to overtake the record of an Entire clan by himself. And he will stop at nothing to achieve his goals. He knows he will survive, no matter how many times his ship is destroyed by police who are upholding the law, and pirates who want to protect LP’s legacy and freelancers alike. He will fight anyone that stands in his way, even those of his own clan.

L+ Ratio

• Rushing away from Planet Cambridge, he had to prepare. Knowing not all of his Clan mates would side with him, he had to set up as much preparations as he possibly could. He flew to the far corners of Sirius and purchased an excellent Fighter favorably reviewed by many different Freelancers. He journeyed to the inner circle of Sol to purchase another favorably reviewed Soulforge Train, to transport his Stolen goods from Point A to Point B. He set his voyage the Naval Shipyards of the Liberty Labs and purchased one of the finest pieces of Technology Liberty had to offer, a Liberty Dreadnaught. his last purchase was to be a freighter, not any freighter no. This freighter needed to have combat durability and offer a spacious enough hold to transfer Whiskey in case his Train becomes compromised. And he knew exactly where to this freighter.

He had to go back home

Climbing into the Cockpit of his favored Chimera, he took a deep breath. He knew that his time to fly around in this vessel would at some point in the near future be the end. He had set course to the Mercy Dark, hidden away in the mysterious and restricted system of Sigma-17. Battling through numerous Bounty Hunters and even a few Lawful corporations, he had reached his destination and stopped at the Sigma-17 jump hole in Omicron Theta. He had to make sure no one on his contact lists was awake or active anywhere near the base, or even inside the system. Luckily for him, this would be the perfect time to steal an Antares Classed Freighter from his Clan Base and immediately flew through Jumpspace. Not wanting to lose haste, he set full power to his engines and flew as fast as he could directly towards the Mercy Dark. After hearing the Automated services allow him to land, he flew onto the deck of the base, and a set a course for the Ship Dealer. Unfortunately, before he could make it anywhere near the ship dealers room, a familiar shadowy figure blocked his path

This was a turning point in the Whiskey Thiefs history, as this was the deciding moment before he really wanted to go ahead with his plans, or bow down and accept defeat before anything had even started.

L+ Ratio