Account banned

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Hi there

I am playing as Cyprinnus.
    I reported this issue in some other thread that i lost track =O
    I reinstalled the game and Crossfire 2 mod.

Can i be unbanned, please?
    PS: How can i follow a thread that interests me? I looked around but couldnt find any "favorit" or "subscribe" icon...

Thank you

• Alright, got informed that AZ09 is going to unban your char. But please note that when the server detects again file manipulations you will be banned again. Make sure that you AV doesnt quarantine any files or the windows file system protection is disabled or simply you dont have any other mods activated besides of Crossfire.

signature.png

• Hi

I am still confused with this forum ;)
    I am sure that i replied before, but dont see it, repying again, sorry if its a double post.

I was unbanned, but something is wrong.

I can dock and undock stations, but i cant kill NPCs, and i cant quit FL-CF ... have to kill it by task manager.

Ping is around 75 ms, 0 loss, 0 lag.

I reinstalled game and the mod more than once (intro vids are now working), deleted and created new windows firewall rule, created an exception in windows defender ( the only AV) just in case, but no luck.

Any sugestions?

• there is absolutely nothing in the server logs that indicate that there is an error

oh... and the other thread you mean....
    you created a ticket on the bug tracker
    Account banned

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!