Star Citizen/ED phoenix legion?

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DC_John_Donow.

• something which really bothers me... and also most of the ED players
    Seriously? 60USD for an expansion? : EliteDangerous

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• That I have find also on other places (similar content) ... but it seems to me that players will be not so unpleased if actual game features works as should and were added more things to do. From my view (or ppl who not purchased ED yet) is definitely a good idea wait and buy the game after will be horizons released (+ 1-2 months as there for sure will come phase with bugs repair).

• 3-4 months

Actually its best to warn players "no not buy the game" in a few months you get that game plus the expansion for the same price.
    Also if you buy the expansion now (pre-order) you are not able to play the original game yet (you still have to wait until the expansion is out).

Loyal customers which supported the game in the early days and actually "financed" that expansion have to pay twice for the same content.
    That certainly is a great motivation for future buyers ... with the 2nd they might get charged again for the game.

After 10 expansions you might have 10 copies of the core game.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• <p>It would be nice to see Crossfire on some of the new main stream games. I do have to admit though it is amazing to see that Crossfire is still going strong. After playing and being a member of this community for about 10 years I am proud to say this game is still got it going on.&nbsp;</p>

Dragon wing, Dragon Corps rank Lieutenant Colonel, CSF, DC chars: DC_John_Donow[T], (DC)_John_Donow(Lt.Col), DC_JD, DC_[Lt. Col]_Donow