Custodian is Closed

There are 32 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Nitro.

• i know this is for the BG

but as commanding officer of DC tohuko is now closed as well any non DC player that entres

tohuko they will be shot and killed on sight questions asked later so for the sake of you

and your ship/cargo please stay out

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• it is closed for all... the reason for this should be clear
    PiA

and DC have permission to cross custodian

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well, I'm back after 4 month hiatus in the desert and only to find my favorite trade

routes closed...........Not cool. Although I will abide by the rules, I was shocked to find

people have taken this game so seriously that it has directly affected the actual fun in the

Crossfire server.

I hope for the servers popularity, the differences can be

resolved.

Semper Fi.
    Gunny out.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• i'm with gunny on that one for sure

semper

fi?

by any chance, you affiliated with the civil air patrol?

that's

one of their mottos : )

Your fate is always at your heels. That bleeding feeling when you run into the night from it, it will remain. On your endless run from that one thing that you know will catch up.

You will be delivered.

Peace

• Huh? the Custo is closed woops i cross 234 times custo :D:D

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• i know the

marines motto from HALO: COMBAT

EVOLVED at the silent cartogropher phoehammer a dropship pilot said(a woman): "you

know our motto- we deliver". [SIZE=4]HOLD READ THIS AT THE STOP GATE PUT AN AGE UPER THEN 18

OR NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I've been here since Crossfire 1.5 - 2005.
    Good times.
    Maybe it's time to come back?

• stop spamming Alon.....and

that "We deliver" is just a thing Microsoft put in....and even so those dropship pilots

arent part of the marines, at least not to todays US standards. They would be part of the

Air Force Airlift Command.

• @ baldwin it seems you know

your military good call on the air lift command m8

and for me my military motto

for now is SEMPER PARATUS (ALWAYS PREPARED)

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• Semper Fi. Always Faithful. Broader

definition:Faithful to God, Country, Family and the Corps.

No I am not affiliated

with the Civil Air Patrol. However, if a flyboy, rotor-head or Marine Pilot goes down......I

go get him.

Gunny out.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• last night at between 3 and 4 am several members of the new [SITH] clan enterd

custodian and refused to leave i enterd custodian to explain to them that clans have systems

etc and there answer was so what and they refused there where five of them at one point the

leader at the time was [SITH] vampire lord and he diverse others with him as some left came

back on etc i thought BG shud know about it

ps i have at least one screen shot but i

didnt now how to post it