Uneasy Allies - Weekly Rewards

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Each week we’ll be rolling out an additional reward for the Featured Episode "Uneasy Allies." This week’s reward is the Romulan Imperial Navy Combat Armor. In addition, the first completion of "Uneasy Allies" on an account this week gives an Enhanced Universal Tech Upgrade. This tech upgrade is Bound to Account, and costs no Dilithium to use.

The Romulan combat armor has a high energy damage resistance rating, with a focus on resisting plasma damage. The suit also enhances secondary weapons fire, drastically increasing their damage.

You will receive the Romulan Imperial Navy Combat Armor at a rank-appropriate Mark. Upgrading the armor to improve with your rank has no cost, up to Mk XII. Further upgrades will require technology points and Dilithium as normal.

This armor is part of the Romulan Imperial Navy set. Collect pieces from this set to unlock powerful set bonuses:

Romulan Imperial Navy Set

Integrated Tactical Support (2 piece)

This two piece bonus increases your energy damage resistance while aiming, and your critical severity while crouching.

Emergency Regenerative Shield Array (3 piece)

This three piece bonus applies a shield heal and damage reduction buff to your team when you take damage while your shields are depleted.

Next week we’ll reveal week two’s reward for "Uneasy Allies." Stay tuned!

Jon Steady
    Systems Designer
    Star Trek Online

Discuss in the forums

• when you get to the room with some kind of orbital strikes ... dont die there .. because you'll respawn somewhere outside the sphere ...
    and there is no way to "exit" and "re-enter" the damn mission ...

edit: to solve the mission: once you end up in the last open room (make absolutely sure you dont die until you reach it, otherwise you'll have to restart the whole episode), beam out .. then travel to psi velorum sector block to the Nopada system .. and continue the mission .. and then the mission is done

• figured out what to do to get the accolade on the freighter
    you need to assign the boffs based on their class

the sci goes for the deflector
    the eng does the repairs
    and the tac gets the shields online again

however there is another accolade that i got on my alt:
    "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal"
    got it before walking into the portal

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• good

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• yes
    with the delta recruitment and the time travel stuff i already started to wonder why a species like iconians didnt use the chance of time travels

now i am only wondering why the iconians with their adv. tech didnt create robots/androids or a servant species to do the time travels for them ^^

I also ask myself how it comes that their little helpers are so clever to instantly find sela but so stupid to attack an entire away team without any additional support

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I also ask myself how it comes that their little helpers are so clever to instantly find sela but so stupid to attack an entire away team without any additional support

selective perception xD but hey, the last elachi boss was actually tough, and it was only a single one .. if they decide to put a small army of these in any PVE, well, its gonna take some time to clear the mission.

• Just run this mission, and I have to admit that I rather enjoyed it. Does anyone know if this Armor has any visuals yet?

• my bet -> no

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• dont really like the mission. its boring and as OP already pointed out you alone with your away team can run through it with ease.
    the stupid jump there and go there is waste of time, especially the part where you need to take a side door, recon the way is locked, go back and forth. Also where you have to go through the last room on that iconian whatever station - makes no sense. besides the reward is also useless.... dunno could be a bit more challenging

signature.png

• yes its easy and well... about the reward... dunno ...
    the armor with the 50% damage boost on 2nd fire mode might be useful (eventhough there are better armors -> adv. fleet armor with +80% CritD)

what bothered me on that mission is that 80% of it consisted of recyceled content.
    A bit of colliseum here... and bit there... a bit of sphere of influence... the romulan base is to 900% the same as the one from a previous mission.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,