Sig 19 Declared War Zone

There are 182 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Too bad Jib, you already did by your warning or

threat.

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• nitro... are u on yer meds or something?

We will not declare war, we havnt

decared war. Nothing u have changes that... Ihave said it dozen times.

look 1 page back):

Server Destroyer, Hater, Warmongerer, Child Molester.... whats

next?

pSicek, I am not surprised u and other bg or dc think we should have just

retreated from Sig19 for those 4 days.... Why should u care if we were forced to retreat and

lose.... But oddly enough we care about it, lol. So from our point of view that idea is

completely without merit. But i appreciate your comments and can see why u made them.

@ALL

I dont care how many ppl come on here to say we are "warmongers".....

We were defending ourselves from an attack by dc, its that simple.

AND WHO IS TO SAY

THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE ANOTHER "1 WEEK" CONTRACT NEXT TIME, OR A "1 MONTH CONTRACT".. in

other words this a permanent alliance for all we know.. After all, OP admitted yesterday

that dragon wants to join the ASF (formal alliance with bg).

So in some ppl's

opinion a clan can just decide to attack another clan, and not expect any consequences?

Oh.... except for bg who decide to attack us for no real reason in Tohoku and then invade

Casius.... (we have screens of OP taunting us on SERVER WIDE CHAT that we have "Lost control

of Casius"... .....Taunting us, the neutral server admin; invading our system... But still

he refused to actually declare war. He was trying get us to however, by provoking us. lol he

seemed pissed when we ignored it. "There's beer in the fridge, enjoy".

There's no

disputing those facts ppl, everyone online saturday saw that...... several ppl screened it.

Only in this little weird world here is this a "bad" decision to declare war on

dc... Its just with only a few clans left here in CF (cause bg's attitude has run off

several...), ppl here dont see clanwar much so they dont understand that. So they somehow

equate clanwar with bombings, killings and real-world violence. Since they know im from

america, they somehow seem to equate me to George Bush, lol... I assure u i dont like the

guy either, AND NO ONE is actually injured in these wars, lol.

So here's some more

of the lies they have been spreading about me, and im getting damn sick of it:

"That jib is trying to destroy the server with his wars."

All we want to do is

protect OURSELVES from being destroyed.. We remember the dirty crap from last time, yes...

and we know what to expect if we dare defy bg in anything, it seems. What BG_Wavey refuses

to show u or admit is the preceeding frame of the screens shots.... Where i promise to

defent ourselves against the bg's attacks... Like i have said many times to many ppl. So i

was telling him what would happen * IF * bg made war on us. So he twisted it out of context,

then says i am trying to destroy the whole server.... lol.

But never mind, he is

COMPLETELY discredited and exposed as a shill and a fake now because of the AngelEye thing,

see below.... hehehe

2. "Yeah jib is ruining the fun for us all"

How is

that, again? Unless u are a mercenary who attacks us, we wont ruin your day lol... There is

no reason for the average freelancer to worry. We taxed before the war, and we are too busy

to now, mostly, lol.... If u are bothered by the poisoned attitude in this forum, well i

will stop replying when ppl stop attacking me. I think when u consider the magnitude of the

attacks and lies, i have a right to respond to them.

3. "Hey that jib is abusing 14

year old girls."

..HEHEHEHE Now we have found out that the person AngeEye who

attacked me out of the blue is REALLY A MALE IN HIS 20's. R O F L ....... there to

deliberatly provoke me, Why would they say that, then?.... WHY WOULD THEY LIE ABOUT ME? By

the way.. The incident happened 1 day before the war started.. think about it !!!

"That bad person jib is a hater"

I dont hate anyone on the server, even nitro for

all the dirty stuff he had pulled on me.... he threatened to BAN me last night again online,

still dunno the reason really (he was very upset...he really should take a break from this),

and not OP either. OP is very worthy opponent who "lives for this sh*t" and resorts to

tricks that i dont like... I disagree with his tactics, and i guess he doesnt like mine. But

i dont hate him never did even tho i suspect he would gladly c me in hell lately, lol. And

of course i respect his talents.

BTW: They tried to say all the same things about me

last time during the Chaos-bg war.... Anyone remember that? After the war ALL the personal

attacks stopped.... i was made Serverpolice, and listed on Lancer Reactor as being part of

the Mod Team... Although i am not a modder at all, Op was being generous by acknolodging the

other things i have done for the server. For awhile everything was rosey, lol.... until

Chaos started to grow in strength.

These forum wars get dirty and smelly...... I

expect some of that. But this AngelEye thing... Way over the line. Funny, tho actually. If

they could have said it was their grandmother in a wheel chair and get away with it, they

would have, lol. Well u got caught this time LOL.... i want ppl to start thinking about it:

Why would they do that?

In the last war OP told Chaos' allies to stay out of the

war, he threatened them over it, actually... Said he would ban anyone who helped us .. These

were ppl from the server (DC and Fangs), not intruders.... Now, he interferes against Chaos

in our war against dc..... And somehow we are the bad guys in this. That is the clear

double-standard from "bg-leader-and-admin" that we dont like, and have the right to complain

about.

And lastly, there was a tacit admittal yesterday by op that nitro on bg side

and whomever it was on the dc side didnt care if Chaos declared war on dc, that it was

factored into the plan for the contract - alliance in the sense that it was a possibility

that was looked at but ignored.... So they are as much as fault for the war as Chaos is.

U see the most important part of their plan is to discredit me personally, make me

look "out of control", a "hater", a "warmongerer"

... That way the facts are not

examined closely.

I think u ppl are smarter than that.

• To declaire war you actually have to declaire it, not just threaten somebody

Your fate is always at your heels. That bleeding feeling when you run into the night from it, it will remain. On your endless run from that one thing that you know will catch up.

You will be delivered.

Peace

• Jib ,Angel eyes told me she was a girl,but it doesnt matter you should

never speak to anyone like that on server.
    I told Angel to post a complaint if she wished

to.
    You said" Fuck u Angel Eyes ur fucking ded u better los ur char" ect ect.
    I have

never met angeleyes b4 all she/he did was shoot at u and u let rip with

profanities.
    Obviously this was arranged by BG to discredit u !ROFLMFAO
    It happened

the day you declared sigma a war zone ,why else were we fighting you?
    If I had previous

screens from b4 the one i posted I would post them.
    You are so paranoid it is amazing

• Oh u are a pip...

I

caught u red-handing lieing about who "she" was. ROFL.....

I have no respect for u.

Maybe i swear occaisonally

AT LEAST I DONT LIE AND TRY TO DISCREDIT PPL

!!!

Even if u didnt know (which i believe u did)... U are a fool then. U are willing

to slander me wherever and whenever u can...wavey, "the crusader for good".... What a joke u

are.

i wont tolerate ur damn lies any more!!

AT LEAST I DONT LIE AND TRY TO DISCREDIT PPL !!!

right jib - thats why you called us cheaters... thats why accused us of

many things and thats why you went to the PiA-thread to tell them shit about BG

isnt

it the truth that you said on the server that you will destroy BG? you know that this also

means the destruction of the server

you also say that BG never did have the right to

attack chaos in tohoku and declare this system as a military protective area... you told us

that we dont have the right to do our roleplay... but what right did you have when you

announces the warzone in sigma19 telling that all BGs in this area have to be

killed

you reserve rights for ur clan and deny them for others... same as you did

when you posted the conditions of DCs surrender

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• grrrrrrrrrr OP!!!!!!!!!!!

JIB HAS MADE A FUCKING

FAIR POINT ABOUT BG AND ANGEL EYES

ACCEPT IT!!!

• U dont like my opinions, really u never did. Many

others dis-agree with me, here too.... Thats fine i dont attack them: Only when ppl tell

false stuff to try to make me look bad, to gain the upper hand in some damn FORUM

BATTLE!!

I never tried to discredit anyone deliberatly... knowing what i said wasnt

true.... Sry op if u dont like what i say but i dont retract any of it. U can deny what i

say point by point, thats ur right.

I never tried to "deny some1 their roleplay"....

It is a totally absurd concept lacking in any basis in reality:

Roleplay is not clan

war.... Roleplay goes by the board during clanwar.... Clanwar is about diplomacy, not role

play. Clans making decisions to attack another dont use role play as their guide, they

consider the political and diplomatic implications. What do they do say" Hmm, if we declare

war on that clan it will disrupt their role play" It is "play" as in play--not serius. Clan

war is serious sh*t.... Not "play". The implications and risks of clanwar makes treating it

like "play" a very serious mistake.

So once a clanwar is progress, there are no

role-play considerations; none at all... All types of clans go to war the same, no matter

what their peace-time role-play is... its just clan agianst clan... Unless some1 interferes

of course, which is not really about role play either, is it?

I dont deny dc

anything in my propsal for the battle event... I gave a starting position for barganing...

Something thats important for any successful negotiation: IS THAT NOT TRUE? .... I saved

some time by being direct and to the point, so everyone understands our position. The next

step is to get a reply back from them, and then counter.. I honestly dont get ur point here.

Someone pls inject some reality here!!

• JIb she

told me she was a 14 yr old girl,then i read ur post and u say was a 20 yr old guy.
    I

havent lied ,redhanded? u posted she was a he
    I believed her so maybe i was wrong but so

what ?
    No lies Jib ever so dont slander me

• i hate assholes

just thought u

might wanna know... AND i did not just cal ANYONE an asshole...
    if you wanna say i

did...
    then u urself(ppl making shit about me posting this) obviously think u are an

asshole...

which, in the words of nitro is "childish"

in advance, im sorry to

those who think they are assholes, i really wish you didnt think so lovly of

yourselves...

also i am sorry for nitro and op that they are wasting their lives

trying to make us the bad guys here, i wish they would grow up and be men here, and just let

it go...
    example:
    nitro would like to fuck jibs life up more than he

has...
    -------------------------------------------
    "[Chaos]Jibber: BG will not attack

Chaos in X or any other system, or it will be war" --

Nitro
    -------------------------------------------

notice, (if anyone has

legitimate reason, i can diagram this sentence, or whatever) first off...
    Jib basically

stated that if the "police" choose to attack chaos, anywhere, they are basically saying they

want to fuck us off the damn server, a.k.a. police want war...
    secondly, police want to

fuck us off the server, but want to look as good as possible doing it... so they hold off,

make false accusations, and the like, to make us out to be the bad guys... also they refuse

to declare war, for it will look bad on their record, so then they await my lameass(im sure

the police feel this way abou tus) clan to declare, and in doing so makes us look like the

assholes...
    well we are ruining their perfect plan, and now nitro is making abusive word

twistings to make its look like we declared war long ago... but that statement is hardly

even a threat, its little more than a worthless statement, prolly cuz jib was being tortured

verbally by nitro as usual...

i am done now...lol... please dont ask for diargam,

though i could do it is the galactical court calls for it, my brain is wanting NO MORE

english for a looong time :P

PS. OP, "i really have enough of it and i

will start to ban every1 who is not going by the rules now
    i wont give a warning... i

dont care who you are or in which clan you are... if you break the rules you will loose

every right to play on the server or to visit this forum
    you ppl forced me to do this and

now i wont care about you anymore " the ABOVE post i just wrote (about to submit), can in no

way fall under that category, so please dont ban -- nitr0x

• @Nitrox, Please tone down your comments, Cmdr.,

this situation is too volitile right now as it is. All Chaos: post with reason no flaming,

pls (i know, look whos talking, lol..).

• pancake - nice screenshot but what does

it show? grinder saying fuck? does it show that he insulted some1? no
    so why do you post

that?

Jib - u can try to englighten us where you got ur information that angeleyes

is male and 20 years old... nvm
    no matter who old and which gender... it was wrong to use

insults towards this player

as you said roleplay is not a clanwar
    maybe you can

enlighten me then why chaos was allowed to kill BGs coz of roleplay in sigma19 and why BG is

not allowed to kill chaos in tohoku coz of roleplay... im really interested in that

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Nitr0x, given the role playing

game-side Chaos choose, they are a legitimate target to law enforcers (military & police,

hence the BG).

When Blackbeard sailed the seas and a military galleon came in reach

of his ship, the military galleon would attack the pirate. Same as Blackbeard would attack a

freighter to gain supplies and treassures.
    Same as it was during the 16 and 17th century

(i believe that was the golden age of the real-life pirate) it is also on the CF server.

Chaos (pirates) attack traders, demand money to ensure a safe journey and attack military

planes if they have the chance. I am not denying that right.
    But why should Chaos (in the

name of Jib) deny that right to the BG? Yes, it is OUR job to attack you. You don't want

that? Too bad, you shouldn't have choosen for the dark force. Threatening with a war if we

would commit to our job and role playing part? That is childish.

We didn't stood by,

we DID attack many chaos pilots since that day, so given the warning or threat made by Jib

Chaos is at war with BG.

Well Chaos, you better prepare. No, this is not a warning,

not a threat, just a forsight of the near future. Might be very near.

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• Nitro, if u are threatening

to declare war on Chaos "For Denial of Role Play" (ROFL), well i cant stop u from doing

that.

Cause even blackbeard's ghost is tired of hearing u go on and on about it.

U want war with Chaos, so bad u can taste it.... It really vexes u that u couldnt

goad us into doing it, doesn't it? For the 13th time (i think its 13), no we wont declare

war on bg.

@ There is one major difference between the war zone in Sig 19 and your

attacking Chaos in defense of dc.....
    WE ARE IN A CLANWAR... BG IS INTERFERING IN A

LAWFULL CLANWAR.

Look.... U will do what u do, say what u say but in the end: U are

interfering to stop Chaos from beating dc, or stopping dc from being defeated period (by

anyone). Or both.

Ppl those are the core facts

here.

Edit: Op i would prefer to talk privatly to

u about the AngelEye affair, show u evidence if u want.. then u can decide what to do about

it cause imo its not a good subject to continue (i still care about the future).

• Nitro -- who said we werent prepared?

Jib -- u got it bro, i think this all yalls

crud is pulling out some nasty stuff... when i get POed, i can get to be somewhat of a

bastard :( i think ill try to only read forums for a bit :)

-- tr0xi

• Damn you guys! Let's make this "Trade & Chat"

server and everybody will be happy, because there will be no wars.

One question @

Jib. Let's say you would hire DC to attack BG. What should BG do in this case? Declare war

on DC or should we take the RP role and just defend ourselves from merc clan that was paid

to attack us? Think about it carefully!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• it doesnt matter if there is a clanwar... or

not
    it has no influence on the roleplay on this server
    oh and since BG has been

created there was not a single day where we were not at war with other clans

there is

no difference

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• thats a total

load of crap. Even u cant really believe it....
    Clanwar doesnt affect roleplay: Utterly

ridiculous.
    Bg at war every day... hah.

BG is always at war with who? One of ur

old enemies GF or something (btw here another chance to tell us how great u were and how

they were are all cheaters).

You c in op's long history.... Not one of his enemies

were "good guys and worthy opponents"...... Every one of them had something "wrong" and

"bad" about them. He is just a crusader for good, i guess.....

Well u just go on

saving dc's bacon for them, prolonging and complicating this war... using any noob excuse u

want (the "role play" one stinks so bad u obviously dont care enough about public opinion to

even think up a good one).