Sig 19 Declared War Zone

There are 182 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• So from the 3 choices i had above your answer

appears to be the last #3 , the "didnt care" scenario, meaning

"They may declare war

if they like, let'em, they cant hurt us and its good practice for dc".

Sure...

actually this attitude i can understand and appreciate.... But then why the all-out

war-monger anti-jib media blitz and the bg attacks in space on us.....

U really cant

have it both ways and still be the "good guys" in all this u know... i mean ppl will notice

(ah, see #3 again lol). So this war was pushed a little from the other side too........ Isnt

that fair to say?

Well since this is becoming utterly absurd, i suggest bg just

retire to their corner in this professional wrestling tag-team match, and let dc and Chaos

duke it out. Nothing good will come from continuing on the way it is, and i dont mean that

as a threat just common sense.

Originally posted by Vlad

That all you say nitro? ?(

Jib is no longer a valid partner in

conversation.
    Like he said himself in the systemchannel of Sigma 19 a week/two weeks ago:

He is not gonna talk to me anymore.

Fine, if he wants to act as juvenile as he is

doing at this moment (for the record: this is not only my own observation, or the

observation of just the BG, it goes way beyond that), then he will be treated in that way,

turning him into a non-party to deal with.

I don't care what Jib tries to uncover or

drag from beneath rocks that don't exist, I stopped caring about the things he said about

me, the clan, the server, since I see him as nothing more than a seven year old boy in a zoo

who's lolli pop just have been snatched away by a 6 year old girl, left him crying for his

mom.

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• lol
    nitro is the...
    "nothing more than a seven year old

boy in a zoo who's lolli pop just have been snatched away by a 6 year old girl, left him

crying for his mom"

ahem! exquse that off topic remark, but check this out...
    its

depressing, so dont read if u dont wanna feel depressed and unsafe...

he was not

even willing to defend his own system today... outnumbered or not! not even willing to

defend!!! that is just cowardly, we were really dissappointed in him that he didnt even

show some blood...

it honestly made me sad that he would do that to his own clan :(

couldnt believe the police, law enforcement at its best, didnt even wanna defend the donut

shop... or might i say the whiskey bar ;)

But in all reality here... No one considered that our likely move in response was

war with dc? Really, thats hard to believe.

I think no one thought someone could

be stupid enough to declare war over one contract over and 8k radius around Havaii. It's my

opinion too (like OP said) that you could just leave Havaii alone till sunday time 23:59 and

than you could hire DC yourself. But you chose your own childish scenario. I can understand

that you think that DC backstabbed you. But it looks like that you didn't even concern

about their RP role in this game. You only wanted to see the knife in your back which

wasn't there.
    I know most [Chaos] don't like OP and i'm sure that's the reason

because you all wanted this war to happen. [Chaos] knows that BG won't declare war on them

for no reason and that's how [Chaos] provokes it.

I know Nitro and I know he has his reasons for this actions. As far as

i'm concerned, I wont fight any [Chaos] as long as they act like kids. I will just ignore

them until they become reasonable. And until now I only saw bloodthirsty n0x and mad [Chaos]

and that's not the behavior we want in this community.

this whole community

is going to hell, foreign and civil war everywhere.

I totaly agree with you over

this one. So sad this is happening over a luxury liner ;(

P.S.: But all of that is

just my opinion.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Too bad i didn't wanted to play with your game, is it?
    1 on 1, or

2 vs 1, fine with me. But 3 vs 1? Are you that desperate?

12.gif

• psicek@ Actually only in this weird little op-universe would ppl think it weird that a clan

decares war on another for attacking them... Still it doesnt explain why bg decided to attk

us over it (it was none of their business), without declaring war.

• Jib, I personally wouldn't declare war because of 4 days and over 8k radius. That was the

contract if i remember correctly. In your place I would make "eye for an eye". I would stay

away from Hawaii for those 4 days and between that i'd make a contract with DC. So they

would attack BG after their contract expires. It would be a great turnover. You could do

lot's of damage (RP thinking) to BG if you would played your cards well.

Example in

those 4 days i'd make a contract with DC that would start at Sunday 00:00 hours and just

before that time i'd attack with full force the Hawaii liner. Hopefully the DC would be

outnumbered and the BG would came to help. At 00:00h the DC would suprisely change sides

because of their contract and there would be bad times for BG [10] and there wouldn't be

any war now on the CF server. But that would be just mine little plan [9] . But of course

you're not me and you handled the thing different with more distructive tactics for the

server itself.

About B G attacking [Chaos]. i wan't online much, so I don't kow

what they were talking about. I also didn't have my FL ID at home, so I was in a non-BG

char and stayed neutral with this whole thing. But my opinion about BG helping DC is this:

BG helps the clan they paid for defending Hawaii Liner, because the [Chaos] war declaration

to DC just wasn't right and it's BG's RP role to protect the inocent.

I hope I

didn't get you all confused with my blabering :D

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• pSicek, I am not surprised u and other bg

or dc think we should have just retreated from Sig19 for those 4 days.... Why should u care

if we were forced to retreat and lose.... But oddly enough we care about it, lol. So from

our point of view that idea is completely without merit. But i appreciate your comments and

can see why u made them.

@ALL

I dont care how many ppl come on here to say we

are "warmongers"..... We were defending ourselves from an attack by dc, its that simple.

AND WHO IS TO SAY THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE ANOTHER "1 WEEK" CONTRACT NEXT TIME, OR A

"1 MONTH CONTRACT".. in other words this a permanent alliance for all we know.. After all,

OP admitted yesterday that dragon wants to join the ASF (formal alliance with bg).

So in some ppl's opinion a clan can just decide to attack another clan, and not

expect any consequences? Oh.... except for bg who decide to attack us for no real reason in

Tohoku and then invade Casius.... (we have screens of OP taunting us on SERVER WIDE CHAT

that we have "Lost control of Casius"... .....Taunting us, the neutral server admin;

invading our system... But still he refused to actually declare war. He was trying get us to

however, by provoking us. lol he seemed pissed when we ignored it. "There's beer in the

fridge, enjoy".

There's no disputing those facts ppl, everyone online saturday saw

that...... several ppl screened it.

Only in this little weird world here is this a

"bad" decision to declare war on dc... Its just with only a few clans left here in CF (cause

bg's attitude has run off several...), ppl here dont see clanwar much so they dont

understand that. So they somehow equate clanwar with bombings, killings and real-world

violence. Since they know im from america, they somehow seem to equate me to George Bush,

lol... I assure u i dont like the guy either, AND NO ONE is actually injured in these

wars, lol.

So here's some more of the lies they have been spreading about me, and im

getting damn sick of it:

1. "That jib is trying to destroy the server with his

wars."

All we want to do is protect OURSELVES from being destroyed.. We remember the

dirty crap from last time, yes... and we know what to expect if we dare defy bg in anything,

it seems. What BG_Wavey refuses to show u or admit is the preceeding frame of the screens

shots.... Where i promise to defent ourselves against the bg's attacks... Like i have said

many times to many ppl. So i was telling him what would happen * IF * bg made war on us. So

he twisted it out of context, then says i am trying to destroy the whole server.... lol.

But never mind, he is COMPLETELY discredited and exposed as a shill and a fake now

because of the AngelEye thing, see below.... hehehe

2. "Yeah jib is ruining the fun

for us all"

How is that, again? Unless u are a mercenary who attacks us, we wont ruin

your day lol... There is no reason for the average freelancer to worry. We taxed before

the war, and we are too busy to now, mostly, lol.... If u are bothered by the poisoned

attitude in this forum, well i will stop replying when ppl stop attacking me. I think when u

consider the magnitude of the attacks and lies, i have a right to respond to them.

3. "Hey that jib is abusing 14 year old girls."

..HEHEHEHE Now we have found

out that the person AngeEye who attacked me out of the blue is REALLY A MALE IN HIS

20's. [SIZE=3]R O F L[/SIZE] ....... there to deliberatly

provoke me, Why would they say that, then?.... WHY WOULD THEY LIE ABOUT ME? By the way..

The incident happened 1 day before the war started.. think about it !!!

4. "That

bad person jib is a hater"

I dont hate anyone on the server, even nitro for all the

dirty stuff he had pulled on me.... he threatened to BAN me last night again online, still

dunno the reason really (he was very upset...he really should take a break from this), and

not OP either. OP is very worthy opponent who "lives for this sh*t" and resorts to tricks

that i dont like... I disagree with his tactics, and i guess he doesnt like mine. But i dont

hate him never did even tho i suspect he would gladly c me in hell lately, lol. And of

course i respect his talents.

BTW: They tried to say all the same things about me

last time during the Chaos-bg war.... Anyone remember that? After the war ALL the personal

attacks stopped.... i was made Serverpolice, and listed on Lancer Reactor as being part of

the Mod Team... Although i am not a modder at all, Op was being generous by acknolodging the

other things i have done for the server. For awhile everything was rosey, lol.... until

Chaos started to grow in strength.

These forum wars get dirty and smelly...... I

expect some of that. But this AngelEye thing... Way over the line. Funny, tho actually. If

they could have said it was their grandmother in a wheel chair and get away with it, they

would have, lol. Well u got caught this time LOL.... i want ppl to start thinking about it:

Why would they do that?

In the last war OP told Chaos' allies to stay out of the

war, he threatened them over it, actually... Said he would ban anyone who helped us ..

These were ppl from the server (DC and Fangs), not intruders.... Now, he interferes against

Chaos in our war against dc..... And somehow we are the bad guys in this. That is the clear

double-standard from "bg-leader-and-admin" that we dont like, and have the right to complain

about.

And lastly, there was a tacit admittal yesterday by op that nitro on bg side

and whomever it was on the dc side didnt care if Chaos declared war on dc, that it was

factored into the plan for the contract - alliance in the sense that it was a possibility

that was looked at but ignored.... So they are as much as fault for the war as Chaos is.

U see the most important part of their plan is to discredit me personally, make me

look "out of control", a "hater", a "warmongerer"

[SIZE=3]... That way the facts are

not examined closely. [/SIZE]

I think u ppl are smarter than that.

• i never said that i dont care... i just said that i expected things to happen... i expect

many things to happen and prepared everything possible to come out of such a

situation

and i say it again... it has nothing to do with the war it only has

something to do with roleplay and the fact that the DCs are mercs now

we have not

pushed the war ... we didnt declare it... we also didnt enter it
    what if we wouldnt have

paid DC to keep s19 clean? what if we would have done this job of our own and then a DC

would have taken sides in s19 coz he is our friend... wouldnt you have started the war

against DC too?
    another option would have been that if BG attacks chaos in S19 then you

would have started a war with BG... and then DC would have tried to join this war on BGs

side
    one of the last options is to pay DC coz they are mercs to keep sigma19 clean coz

its exactly what mercs do and chaos would have accepted it as the roleplay which it

is

but as we already know this didnt happen

the BG leaders do their decisions

very carefully and not over night like others... we get our information... we discuss

options... and see which chances we have... and even before we make a decision we prepare

for the consequences
    unlike other leaders we dont make decision coz we are pissed about

some1 and we also think about the consequences for the community but for sure there will

never be a "we dont care"

Jib i really have enough spreading more lies about me and

my friends
    i never threated some1 that i would ban him at the last war not the fangs and

not DC
    i took them to a private chat to ask them to stay out of everything

most of

the other things you have posted at the last thread are also not true like ur endless

accusations
    if i see such a shit just one more time on my forum ill make sure that this

will never happen again and if i will have to close the server coz of this then it will be

this way

i try to be nice and calm down the situation... explain the facts and those

other guys here seem to do anything to destroy this community... fine if that is what you

want then you can have it
    then you can go to your friends from WP and phx and do ur shit

there

and for sure ill leave a present for the lancers community

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Jib, you are warmonger, since you in the name of Chaos declared war against the BG.

12.gif

• We never declared war against BG (...where did that come from o_O?).

Well

until u get a change in ur marching orders, i c the attacks continue, lol. See above post

that nitro doesnt want u to read for details.

A:

"You are blue!"

B: "no, im red."

A: "No u are definately blue!"

B: "No,

im red."

A: "NO NO NO U ARE BLUE!"

B: "Heres a pic of me, see, i m

red"

A: ---

A: U are Round!!

B: "Eh.... no, look a the pic again...

see, i am square"

A: ---

A: U are Blue!

• Cross

quote:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/alb…glycerine/declaration.jpg[/IM

G]

12.gif

• lol i don't geddit

i do i do it shows BG and how they just

argue about anything and everything

also OP U BANNED DON ZARDONOE THAT IS NOT FAIR

AFTER OVER 3000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!

• Shall i lay it out for you pancake?

[Chaos]Jibber: BG

will not attack Chaos in X or any other system, or it will be war

Meaning that he

threatens the BG to keep away from the Chaos, or it will be war.
    The comments i have on

this are:
    1. Childish since Jib wants to deny another legitimate serverclan, the BG,

their rights to play the role playing game. Rights he is denying DC, also a legitimate

serverclan. He believes that Chaos is the only serverclan who can follow the rules of the

role playing game. If someone from outside Chaos makes a remark on this, Jib is hiding

behind the RPG.
    2. Unprofessional.
    3. Chaos have declared war on BG that day, since we

killed hundreds of chaos players since that time. No, it is not BG who declared the war, it

was Chaos who threatened, and declared the war given the threat given earlier.

12.gif

• OK Op we would also like to calm down the situation.

I

would suggest this:

1> That the dc-Chaos battle event be set quickly, Wolf or Shadow

should be able to get that done since the leader Dragon cant be on this week. I know theres

little u can do about that, hopefully we will hear from dc . As u know, the most important

part of negotiation is meeting both parties' core needs. This appears to be the only way to

do that.

2> That there be a cease-fire between Chaos and BG on the server. We won't

provoke anything, and DC can fight their own battles. After all, as long as the present

situation continues, dc has no incentive to stop the war, and neither do we.

3>

Dunno my head hurts.

Nitro: Pls stop posting ur meaningless screenies.... That

was a war warning... not declaring war... That must be done on the forum.. Remember u said

that in Sig19 at the very start of the war? "Where's it posted, Jib?" (i remember cause i

had to run offline and go post, lol).

But thank u for proving that u were trying to

provoke us to go to war... Now who is the warmonger?

3a > Maybe nitro shoud stay out

of this, its become too personal between us and i fear for his health (i actually do).

• Jib, a warning? That was a

threat. You don't want the war? Too bad, you declared it yourself.

12.gif

• lol....

No matter

what u say u cant "force" me to declare war. Its really silly to try and proves my point

that u should stay our of this cause u arnt helping the situation any.

I've said

several times on this forum and in space (u arnt showing those screens i notice, lol) that

we wont declare war on bg.