Modded FL Crashes after a levelup

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• I've edited some of my .ini files and used FLEd-ids to mod my freelancer. Everything I modded works fine but game crashes when I jump a level and have a message from Juni. I don't know where I've messed up. If you have any suggestions, like "look in faction_prop.ini", that would be great!
    Crossfire is not installed

• I've edited some of my .ini files and used FLEd-ids to mod my freelancer. Everything I modded works fine but game crashes when I jump a level and have a message from Juni. I don't know where I've messed up. If you have any suggestions, like "look in…

have you read the rules your not suppose to change anything at all because of that reason it crashes the game and recks it for others

• moved

Its Fl modding (not CF)

• As long as it is modding on vanilla, there is not issue at all. I'm sure that Qdeaws purposely mentioned that he not have Crossfire mod installed. Please wait for OP, he may have idea what can go wrong ... but:

@qdeaws you may add few more details what you edited or what you wanted with edit achieve.

• Yes. I'm modding vanilla FL. Actually I've tried adding a new system. For now I've added just one planet with a dock, a nebula and a jumpgate to Liberty. A new faction, with a new ship and a gun. These are working fine except that mission thing. There's the list of the edited ini files:

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer Fixed\DATA\initial_world.ini \\new faction
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer Fixed\DATA\UNIVERSE\universe.ini \\new base
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer Fixed\DATA\UNIVERSE\SYSTEMS\LI01\li01.ini \\create a jumphole to liberty
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer Fixed\DATA\SHIPS\shiparch.ini \\new ship
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer Fixed\DATA\MISSIONS\emphaty.ini \\new factions rep
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer Fixed\DATA\MISSIONS\faction_prop.ini \\new factions rep
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer Fixed\DATA\MISSIONS\npcships.ini \\new factions ships
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer Fixed\DATA\EQUIPMENT\commodities_per_faction.ini
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer Fixed\DATA\EQUIPMENT\market_commodities.ini \\base commodoties
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer Fixed\DATA\EQUIPMENT\market_misc.ini \\base equipment
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer Fixed\DATA\EQUIPMENT\market_ships.ini \\base ships
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer Fixed\DATA\EQUIPMENT\weapon_equip.ini \\new weapons

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer Fixed\DATA\UNIVERSE\SYSTEMS\RH06 is the folder I've made for the new system.

I've edited ids (infocards) with FLEd-ids. ids_name ranges 260600-260607, 300000-300060 and ids_info 260600-260603 but I don't think that's the reason.

• pretty much impossible to tell whats wrong without detailed info

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!