I was wondering, what if...

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• I love the CF universe, it is huge and diverse in the places to go and the enemies one can meet, also the challenges one can have, thank you so much Swat_OP-R8R for providing this wonderful Mod for Freelancer...

I was wondering, what if... Crossfire 2.0 merged with Discovery 4.877 I mean wow would that be the ultimate in Freelancer fun! Imagine what that would deliver to those people desiring the ultimate MOD for Freelancer.

There is no need to flame me for this thread, it is just a thought and worthy of discussion, kind of a fantasy as we all know that will never happen as I know from personal experience Swat_OP-R8R does not like to have more than one server and Discovery has multiple servers, I mean who want to play with 300+ ping as it is not a good look when you face someone in PvP with 30 ping haha.

I play the CF multi player with 300 ping and at times it is unplayable, but i don't do any PvP so it's ok and im patient :-)

Chron1c

• Putting aside personal aspects this is technically not possible (merge cf and disco). More server idea is against this mod purpose (serve community here on swat). Some things simply can't happen.

• putting aside that these mods are 100% incompatible with each other they also follow completely different story aspects and game mechanics

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!