Juni and Trent on Earth

There are 70 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• thats because u are SP and i had to give you a new

usergroup... which doesnt have any ranks

but as you can see ive added the rank

"serverpolice" now

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Now hen Darkstalker is serverPolice, Get ready for BANNING spree...

TAKE

COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joke [lol]
    [rofl]

Edit after 5 years: I suppose I'd still remember who darkstalker is, I'd agree.
    People love to ban other people.
    At least that's one thing me and the account thief who made this post 4.5 years ago agree on.

I've been here since Crossfire 1.5 - 2005.
    Good times.
    Maybe it's time to come back?

Edited once, last by Pakundo ().

• Every joke contains a little bit truth...

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• oops *moves finger away from big red button with ban written on it* :D

he was

complaining about loseing his MP account ID and not wanting to start all over

again

but in all seriousness now as SP i will strive to be fair and i will avoid any

conflict of personal intrests if im angry with someone its a clan/personal matter but if ppl

breaks the rules its a server police matter and its not personal im there to enforce the

rules

• Well, a few days ago i

DID started fresh...
    Gunny and Drakjedi met me on the server sevrel days a go didn't

they?

Oh by the way, Even IF some one will IP ban me, my IP changes evry day, cause

my Internet is shuted down at the end of a day, and having a new IP evry morning :D

Edit after 5 years: WTF?
    I'm not even sure I KNEW that 5 years ago.
    I'm confused, did I write this post, or did my account theif.
    And if it WAS him, then he knew more about my internet connection then I did!
    WTF!

Good times.

Edited once, last by Pakundo ().

• Before you'll ban my ass for bumping a 4.5 years old random thread, please take a look at the edits I've made to my posts, to clarify the reason.

Good times.

• Wtf there was a women named Pandora before Avatar used that name for the main Moon all the movie was on... they copyed from that women and she copyed from the Box of Pandora story :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• No Michael, there is a planet in crossfire that has a moon called Pandora, it's just not many know where it is. No you're actually quite right Michael.. and there is no place in crossfire called Pandora *winks at the few who know*

• LoL Pandora...

I never told your name wasn't in Crossfire :P
    but it had a nice Story with the real life Pandora related with teh Avatar movie....

It was nicer than the Saturn's moon which don't appear in Crossfire :P In Avatar it was a populated moon.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis