Resolution stucks at 1920x1080 x32

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Nazgren.

• then change it

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• it doesnt work bud. I cant even change it to any resolution...I tried to change it from in-game but its not working, I cant change it. I tried to change it from .ini file
    [Display]
    size= 1920, 1080
    color_bpp= 32
    depth_bpp= 24

1920, 1080 to 1440, 900 but game looks very stupid like that

Its bugged.It stays at 1920x1080x32

• No, it is not bugged, it is working exactly like was intended. If you want use another resolution, then change resolution for your monitor.

• @tokmak333
    1st : What Shader option have you chosen in "Settings" at the launcher ?
    If Vanilla FL -> change that to ENB standard or any other option, perhaps not Sweet FX if you don't "trust" the abilities of your GPU. For some reasons Vanilla FL acts sometimes ... strange.

2nd : I assume your "natural" display resolution is 1920x1080, right ?
    Have that problem also, that I can't change resolution. No other option in the "option menu" ^^ , and the "trick" with manually changing the PerfOptions.ini also don't work.
    Tried to set it at 1920x1080 to run it in window mode with "space" left on my desktop for other things, but automatically changed the "changed" PerfOptions.ini back to "natural" display resolution 2560x1440.

Edit by
    @ Martind : intended that there are no "more" options to select in options ?

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

Edited once, last by NucNuc ().

• It looks like i may be a bit late, but you do indeed need to change your screen resolution to the one you want for freelancer and pick adjust to screen resolution. Using this button should force it. I was able to force 4X DSR using this, which isn't normally supported by freelancer. The improvement is considerable to say the least. The issue your suffering i believe is the difference in aspect ratios between 1920 x 1080 and 1440 x 900. 1920 x 1080 is a 16:9 ratio whereas 1440 x 900 is a 16:10 ratio. Many games don't like changing the aspect ratio, even today, and freelancer is by no means a modern game.